1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

personalised anniversary gift

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by delightedmom, Dec 25, 2011.

1. delightedmom

delightedmom New IL'ite

hi this is my first time here. im a mom of a sweet lil baby one and half years old.
    well my third wedding anniversary is up in january 26:).
    so i have a few plans about gifting my DH something. can i have some feedback i have collected a few photographs of us and am gonna make a pencil sketch out of them and make a album. this is to presented to him . i hope he is surprised.
    well some hard work though i have to start soon.
    wat do u all say???

1 person likes this.

2. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hi,

very beautiful thought..mine 2 anniversary is in feb but not thought something yet:)
    one thing i wud like to add along with the sketches just add some gud notes with those photographs sketch some romantic posts..can find on net they r in no.s whatever suits the photo....

best of luck n enjoy
    n happy marriage anniversary in advance...:)

3. delightedmom

delightedmom New IL'ite

Thank u Mybaby1.
    wishing the same to u.
    well i have a few more ideas.. actually my hubby has a dong drive to and from office say 1 to 2 hours sometimes. he comes home late and misses us me and baby. he feels lot of time is wasted driving alone..
    so i was just thinking of making a long audio clip of me and my daughter talking. i am thinking of making atleast 10 long clips which he can hear on his ride. it will make him relax and come home in a very good mood.

as for ur idea of poems thank u so much. will add it to my project.

4. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hi dear,

very nice thought...u really love ur hubby n ur relation..i just wanna say that he is very very lucky to hv a wife like u ...if possible do pass this appreciation of mine to him...:) n one thing he drives a car then we hv FM all the time playing ok u can go fr humfm site n register songs wishlist fr him just register 2 -3 days before so they will play...or u can call also on FM to wish him your anniversary...it will also be a nice surprise fr him...

best of luck..

5. delightedmom

delightedmom New IL'ite

thanks a lot dear.
    s i love him a lot and so does he.. thats a great idea too. will try it .. but as our anniv falls on 26 th jan its holiday we r lucky we will be full time together..every year..

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Fantastic idea DM. Enjoy yourself doing that. Am sure your husband will really appreciate that. :)