Personal services in Banaswadi,Kalyan Nagar,Kamanahalli

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by Radhica, May 3, 2011.

1. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

Hi all

I am Radhica. I have been living in Bangalore for more than 2 years. I found this forum to be very helpful regarding different queries spread across our life. However, I found information regarding the area we stay is very useful in our day to day life. After reading several posts in different threads, I thought we need a thread dedicated to Banaswadi and adjoining areas which deals specifically to varoius serives we need everyday like doctors,tailors,mainds,cooks,various shops catering to different needs and other services.

Moderators, if there is already a thread dealing with same issues please let me know. This is a humble step from my side to address issues pertaing to these areas.

I request all ladies residing in Banaswadi,Kalyan Nagar, Kamanahalli areas to pour in their thoughts,queries etc about this thread.

I hope we can help each other in finding solutions to everyday problems.

2. simrose

simrose Bronze IL'ite

Hi Radhica..
    This post was started a long time back and no one has responded to this. I want to reignite this thread. I find Banaswadi/HRBR/Kasturi Nagar/Sadananda Nagar is the best area to live in. I'll be shifting to Banaswadi next month.

I feel its a serene residential area where you have lot of schools, hospitals, food joints, shops etc. I want to explore lot of things like which is the best beauty parlor around, sabji mandi etc. In my few visits, the Siriraj Lassi bar is my favorable pass time joint. They have nice Kulfi's and the lassi flavors.

I have been visiting Dr. Lokande even before and I find him to be a good physician around.

ILites, let me know if you have any things to share about. I have seen a post regarding RamMurty nagar, but thats on the other end of the road. So it would be great if we have a dedicated thread towards Banaswadi area.

3. mituyadav

mituyadav Platinum IL'ite

Recently I have been visiting OVUM Hospital near Om Shakti Temple for Gynaec. Any feedback / experience for same ?