1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Permanent Hair Extensions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by ShabnamF, Dec 1, 2016.

1. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I don't have much hair volume and I am thinking of getting permanent hair extensions.

I don't know much about them, can someone help me with more information? I also want to know how much do they cost and where should I get them done.

Thank You!

2. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

I haven't tried permanent hair extensions or know anyone who has. But I can relate to the not having good hair volume.
    I have had a couple of friends who have tried hair extensions( not sure if it's permanent) I know its not easy to manage.. Coz I have heard them complain. I have shared a link, go through it-
    Hair Extensions Pros and Cons

I suggest you to not do extension- look for natural remedy or go to a dermatologist to find out why you don't have the volume. Usually, they will do a blood test to get your TSH level to make sure you don't have any other condition.
    If it all comes out clean- then maybe consider weighing pro's and con's. Also, I will suggest you to talk to few who have done the extension before getting it done.

Goodluck :thumbup:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  3. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

Yeah, I'm considering going to a doctor. But having low volume hair is such a confidence killer. You are pretty n dressed up prim n proper and the only thing that let's you down is your hair!

4. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

Have you tried Hair mousse ? this gives the volume effect :wink:

5. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

Yes, but I don't like using it every day.

6. nehaverma

nehaverma New IL'ite

Hair extension is not a permanent solution to baldness. This are included in artificial hair and will fall out after sometimes. Instead of that consult for permanent solution by hair transplant. your own hair are used to transplant on bald scalp so its completely natural.