1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Periods And Pain...emotional!

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by anika987, May 1, 2019.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

87654766-80CC-4C6E-9541-0417BEAA87FB.jpeg

Mind raging like a roller coaster today...

Brother is getting divorced.Amazing person who is very very loved and helpful.So soft hearted and gentle .Even now he wishes well for the girl who rejected him for his looks and soft nature.my healthy mom looks battered,tired and lifeless.She is acting happy but one can see the pain she is going through..

I feel like screaming!!

Missing my birth country,I hardly have friends here,no social life,dull weather,no family and trying for a job but not yet succeeded..

Is this the way am supposed to live?What am I achieving? What a useless waste of life?

I am also an ambivert and we ambiverts are cursed.Neither an introvert nor an extrovert.We people suffer a lot!

I just feel “Eh!what the heck..”

I feel like I care a damn anymore.Just want to pack my bags for good in this lifeless place and run away,hug my family..

Just feel like throwing things around and eat a large hot cheese pizza and a gallon of my favorite ice cream..feel like taking a long hot shower and cry,cry and cry..want to scream
    Out but oops! Our next door neighbor can hear:) what was I thinking? Who is even home..silence,silence everywhere..

But hey! My IL friends might hear me out..some might be sarcastic,some might be nice,some might console,some may not care but hey lovely ladies..am gonna give you all a tight virtual hug just to have read this..

P.s: Am yet to get my periods..my hormones are driving me crazy today.pardon this thread:)

2. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Hugs to you dear. Feel better hope you are already relieved by sharing it here. Reach for that Halo Top ice cream and enjoy. Does chocolates make you feel better ? Have some dark chocs. Go for a long drive preferably country side or take a hike. Do you play sports? Try something new. You can scream in the closed car if that makes u feel better. Just let it out. All will be well

Lalithambigai, Afresh and anika987 like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear..I already had a bag of potato chips.Reaching out for my chocolate..

Feeling bit guilty but I think it’s ok sometimes

Feeling better after writing it in IL and also the comfort food helped..

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    SpringB likes this.
  4. abcd5

abcd5 Silver IL'ite

Anika,
    Hugs to you. I am also sailing in the same boat. Somedays Michigan's long cold and gloomy weather drive me crazy.

Things I do when I feel stressed
    make a cup of coffee
    go for a long walk
    warm bath
    hug my pet
    Dance
    Listen to 80's Tamil songs
    sing a favorite song

5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Anika,
    PMS can be gentle or hellish and it gets worse if you are mentally disturbed. Love and pamper yourself till you pass this phase. Go ahead and indulge yourself; do anything that makes you feel good. You can get back to your diets and routines once your happy estrogen peaks.

Talk to your mother and brother, all three of you will feel better. When you cannot cure a pain, learn to tame and live with it.

All the best.

6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Coffee is magic:)
    Michigan is very cold..and I totally understand what you feel dear

Also I love 80’s Tamil songs too..illayaraja is amazing! You can also write to me privately and chat if you wish
    Take care dear

abcd5 likes this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Yeah am talking to my brother and mom..
    They act as though all is well and Infact we are all talking and acting with each other as though nothing has happened.

It pains the reasons for her rejections and we tried out best to make peace:(

My brother has taken all this very well and he is doing everything to get more and more better..god bless him

Anyways..I liked what you said” learn to tame”

Thanks dear

yellowmango and GeetaKashyap like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anika,
    Hope you felt better writing it down here in IL.
    I'm not telling much. Some good advise above.
    But "this too shall pass" .
    Your pms, mom's gloomy face, bro's divorce everything will just pass sooner than you imagine. :)

9. abcd5

abcd5 Silver IL'ite

Hi Anika,

It's not allowing me to start a new conversation with you. I am getting an error message saying you may not start a conversation. Do I need to make any min post to send a private message?
    Can you please send me a private message so I can reply to your msg?

Thanks

anika987 likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Hi I sent you a conversation message