1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Period issues!?

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by DaNishii, Feb 7, 2012.

1. DaNishii

DaNishii New IL'ite

I am 20 years old. I have been getting my periods for only 2 days every month since 3 years, is it okay? Because yesterday me and my friends were talking and one of my friend was like "its hard to conceive if you get your periods for days".Is that true? I was wondering if there is any other issues related to it, concerned with my health? I'm thinking whether should I talk with my mother about it, but I don't know, if it really a matter of being concerned at the moment.If its so, are there any home remedies for it?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012

2. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Hi DaNishii ,

don't worry about the number of days. Each woman is different and mainly this relates to hereditory, geographical location. As long as your period is happening every month means egg is releasing from the ovary every month.
    Just be happy and have a healthy lifestyle . Eat healthy food, work out daily and have plenty of good sleep

1 person likes this.
  3. Nalini32

Nalini32 Bronze IL'ite

Don't worry yourself unnecessarily dear. Important thing is that your period is coming. Many of us have fluctuations in the duration of period. Changes in duration of period can be a result of many things including the time of year, your diet, stress and other physical life changes.

4. whitney

whitney New IL'ite

HI
    Don't worry about your menstrual cycle days. It normally depends on person to person. Don't feel bad in it, Or you can consult with your doctor.

The Important thing is you should be healthy and Stress free, remaining thing will be easily get sort out.