Performing my Daughter's Anna praasanam in Guruvaayur.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Benice, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Benice

Benice New IL'ite

Hi Dear ILs,

My DD is 5 months old.We would like to perform her anna praasanam.. My father has booked train ticket to go to Guruvaayur next month...

We have planned to stay there for 2 days and 2 nights.. In our earlier visits to Guruvaayur.. ( before my DD was born...) we used to stay in a lodge.. mostly Paanchajanyam.. and visit the temple.. this time its with my kid.. I request you all kind ladies.. to provide me some tips.. regarding how to plan the darshan so that DD does not get restless.. I have travelled out of town with her only once so far.. but then it was a short trip to Trichy and I was breast feeding her at that time completely.. so no question of other food and preparations.. but I have just started solids.. Most of time she is regular in her feedings and sleep.. but at times.. she gets restless and neither sleeps nor feeds..

How did you people manage the show.. plz provide your kind advice.. thanks in advance.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame