1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

perfect & sincerity- haiyoooo haiyooo :P :)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. "
    -OSCAR WILDE

Yessss,, as you all know i am going to tell about my own sincerity and.... as i cant be without my best half.. Prak sincerity too...

I have heard soo many Leaders speech on this sincerity.. and all the speech is either going through window or..... enters through one ear and escapes through another ear.

But Riyaa is not at all ready to leave the sincerity.... sooo She is with all her experiments..... Most of them are failure....

sincerity in office:

Riyaa always wants to do everything PERFECT..... But doing everything perfectly imperfect is our Riyaa.. As she wants to finish all her office work in time.. she even work in home after office hours... soo the documents she takes in pendrive... actually this is her Pllllaaaningg....

office gets over by 6 or 6.30... From 5 onwards Riyaa start looking her watch and system window.... She keeps on looking at watch and the window... in that busy work.. as soon as the time is 5.55 pm.. she shuts off the computer.... then after packing everything... she gets remember.. haiyayoooo.... didnt copy the document in the pendrive.... again switch on ...... wait for the start up.. copy the doccs and then she goes....

In some other time..... she is very Perfectly remembered she has to copy all the doccs in to the pendrive.. she copied by 5.30 pm itself.... as soon as the clock beebs the 6 ... she started... gathered her hand bag.. mobile... tupperware... and waits for the lift 5 to 7 minutes.... and... she got in to Rikshaw also... Prak calls... while she is telling what all she did that day to prak... OMG.....

did you all notice one thing...

Yes... she forgot her pendrive... :bonk she forgot to take it out of the CPU...
    seee how Riyaa is sincere..

Sincerity in Punctuality:

Have you all seen a animated video- Morning Alarm???

here for you all Short Animation ALARM HD720 - YouTube (dont miss this video- a good one- half only i have uploaded full film is name "morning alarm)

yes... like this only always me and prak.. :)

as i have to travel for 2 hours for office from my old place... i have start to office by 6 AM.. have to cook and get ready with in 6... Riyaa has to get up by 4:00 AM for all these.. :cry:

she keeps alarms in 3 modes..
    At 3.30 her mobile sounded like Rooster..
    she didn't open her eyes.. she pressed it silent button.. and started snooze again

At 3.45 her mobile sounds like water pouring (it will be very disturbing sound)
    She this time... slightly opened her eyes.. saw the small window of mobile... 15 mins more... snozzzzzzzeeee

at 4.50 now Prak mobile..... tringgggggggggg... tringgggggggg... tringggggggg... what a bad sound... she got irritated and slipped the phone upside down.. it got silent...

Now... the telephone....4:00 am. beeping like ambulance syringe.. now no other gooo... Prak is tapping her heavily.... Hey gooo... its time...

then she does everything fast fast.... catches metro.. continues snoozing there.. and atlas... she reached the office on time... ha ha ha.. do u believe that... NO NO... :rotfl

Sincerity in Days and Dates...

This time it is prak..... He is more sincere then me... He has to come for his BOE exam to Tamil Nadu..... there is about 2 months after... from this date ok....

he thinks everything perfect.. (he he he... yes.. of course..... like his best half) soo in order to save money.. he booked the flight 2 months earlier so flights will be cheaper.

While he was checking and taking print out... two days before his actual journey... haiyooooo... haiyoooo... he missed his flight a month before itself.... :thumbsup in over sincerity instead of booking for next month 10th he booked the flight this month 10th...

Pavam.. he got half a amount only as refund and he booked again in last minute.. in right date but with high amount.. :bang

Sincerity in Love:

This is also about the great Prak ... He is in overseas right... Riya was getting ready to go to her project site for system study analysis... about a week stay out of town and home.. she called Prak and told all her plan to him a day before itself ....

Next day.. actually (this day is the actual day of journey... ) when she wake up in early morning (9.30 am.. he he he he) there was about 3 missed calls from prak.. she called back..

prak.... "hey what happened... did you reach safe??? why not attending??"

Riyaa: :huh??!!! :confused2: today night only my train Prak....

Haiyoooo Haiyooo... in over sincerity and over flowing of love.... prak is always forward.... that tooo very much forward....

:biglaugh :biglaugh

Haiyooooo.... haiyoooo...

My MIL always says..

"ellam jadi keththa moodi thatn... neeyum... avanum..."
    (Perfect Cap for the Perfect Jar)

Seee...We are perfect Jodies...

Rub Ne Banadi Jodi :kiss :oops: he he he he

4 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Riya,

that was a good laugh. It's good both of you are of a kind - otherwise one of both of you would have been climbing up the wall. Can well understand the situation as it sounds very familiar.

1 person likes this.
  3. marulamuniya

marulamuniya Gold IL'ite

That's a sweet post :) I liked what your MIL says .... Happy for your jodi

1 person likes this.
  4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice post, riya. I suggest that you do more planning, so that u need not get up at 4 am to cook for 2 people!

1 person likes this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That was a real good post Riya......So both of you are the same so no complaining in life on each other....hehehe
    Sahi bol rahi ho...rub ne banayee jodi....haha

1 person likes this.
  6. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

good post riya,good luck for this jodi..

7. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Made for each other Riya..!!
    I had a good laugh..!!! :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Riyakathir

he he he he.. thanks akka... i ma happie to get your blessings.... he he he h

9. Riyakathir

yes marulaaa... i will be feeling sooo proud.. when ever she says.. jaadi keththa moodi than.... aha ha h ah a.... i should proud na... :)

10. Riyakathir

thanks da.... this happenes little rare.... other wise it is gooodd da... as i am new to cooking cutting veggies taking time.. i am slow in veggiee cutting... :p