1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

perennial allergic rhinitis

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by lightcircle, Sep 15, 2010.

1. lightcircle

lightcircle New IL'ite

Hello Everyone

I have been suffering from perennial allergic rhinitis since childhood. My symptoms include continuous sneezing throughout the day and night, all year long, continous clear mucus discharge from nose and throat, poor memory, poor concentration, I am not able to grasp things quickly, that is, I am a very slow learner and am weak in practical and academic subjects. I am also extremely weak in maths. I am not able to do anything fast.

I am also allergic to artificial food and drinks, cold food and drinks, pollution, dust mites in any form. I am also very allergic to mattresses, mats, pillows and blankets, so I am just unable to sleep at night. It is very frustrating not to be able to sleep because of my allergies.

I am now 39 years old. I have not achieved anything significant because of my chronic allergy. I have visited countless doctors but have not found any cure for my problem. I even had an operation done but it did not help. I wonder if there is any cure for this problem at all!

Best Regards

Lightcircle

I

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

3. lightcircle

lightcircle New IL'ite

Hi Mimur

Thank you for your kind message.

The doctors tell me that worldwide, there is still no cure for my condition.

I am suffering terribly.

Regards

Bhavani

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

sad to know that you still not got any remedy. But if you do, please come and share so that others who may be sailing in the same boat may get benefited, Bhavani. Wish you a speedy recovery

5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Light circle
    Please try this remedy if it works then good...
    Buy good solid form hing... Now rub this with little water till you get 1 tsp paste dip a cotton in this paste spread it like plaster just below the nose bridge where you feel bones do it daily and in the morning on empty stomach take warm water and honey...
    If you find any difference let me know please...

6. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I am sure that if anyone worldwide can treat your condition, it is this doctor:

Welcome to Dr. Lebowitz's Site

He can do testing on a saliva sample that you send him (he will give you the directions) and let you know the findings from that. He has restored health to many people including myself and my best friend. He is a brilliant researcher and his fees are very moderate.

7. nishashah

nishashah New IL'ite

The best treatment for allergic rhinitis is to try and avoid your allergens as much as you can.
    You can also use various medications to help treat your allergic rhinitis. Depending on the severity and type of your symptoms, your doctor may prescribe medications such as nasal sprays, pills, eye drops, syrups, and even immunotherapy or allergy shots if your allergy is very severe.

Across the globe, nasal sprays are widely accepted as an effective way to treat
    allergic rhinitis.

Nasal sprays deliver the medication directly to the problem area i.e. the nose. Since the medication reaches the nose directly, its dose is significantly less, which means that nasal sprays have minimal side effects.
    There is this clinic named breathefree that have helped me to get rid of it.