1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

pengal.com

Discussion in 'TV' started by artvani, Nov 13, 2008.

1. ranjan27

ranjan27 New IL'ite

i was watching a segment shown on Mega Tv, where a lady/host of the tv show was advertising some beautiful sarees and other indian clothing and i want to seriously consider purchasing one of the sarees shown and i was wondering if anyone knows the details of which clothing hshop in india sells such indian wear that was displayed on the show. or atleast if anyone knows the contact details of the company who sells the particular indian outfits shown in that segment.

2. AVpoornima

AVpoornima Gold IL'ite

hi
    check out jayasree's reply in the first page for address

3. vijpar

vijpar New IL'ite

Hi,

I went that website,but i couldn't watch the show.anyone help me how to watch that programme. Any specific time to watch or any time we can watch.
    Thanks,
    Pvm.

4. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

it is on air from monday till friday at 11.00 am to 12.00 pm.

now we can get the particular shop address by sending sms within 24hrs of that programme. number will be scrolled while watching.

also in that programme, a lady i think she is from US, who often does some milkshakes and different kind of dishes use some oil can for pouring.. also this oil can comes in Kalaignar tv mangaiar ulagam programme. can anyone say whr it is available in chennai. i want to own it one..

5. vibusha

vibusha Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    i am also regularly watching this programme. i have alredy mentioned in one of my threads about this programme.
    not only shopping, cookery, craft, and also other informations....

regards
    vibusha

6. pav_3

pav_3 Senior IL'ite

hello friends,

i too regularly watches this programme . i like the cooking and tips segment.however i find the compere of this show talks too much....just repeats the same dialogue again and again which is really annoying:rant

pavi

7. shinimkumar

shinimkumar New IL'ite

yes pavi she is repeating the same dialogue..but it is informative and intresting program than other...

8. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Indeed it is a very informative program. especially craft and cookeryand shopping.

9. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

oh i love this programme....good recipes, art and craft etc.,

the anchor vinodhini is doing a great job.:thumbsup

she repeats the procedure and things required for cooking twice..... so that even if we do not hear properly once...we can listen the second time she repeats...this is one thing which i dont find in other cooking programmes...

they do fast fast and by the time we turn around to take a phone or go to the kitchen to stir something...the whole thing is done....

some episodes which were about cooking continental dishes...which needed things like sauces which i havent even heard of....i changed channels.

for malayalam speaking friends...the programme "adukkala" in ASIANET is something to be watched...it is telecast at 11.30.. in that they talk about vasthu, fengshui, tips for cooking very very quick snacks, thought for the day, yoga tips etc etc. the anchor is singer vidhu prataps cute wife.

also in JAIHIND tv around 12-12.30 TIME not sure... or so.... "adukkala" is telecast...in which they show 3 recipes daily.....

please do let know such programme timing in raj tv and jaya tv...can you?

-sunitha

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  10. nehaja

nehaja Bronze IL'ite

Even I like these 2 programs..... in Kalaynar and Mega tv's .

I was see the 500th episode of pengal.com as they have some specials . Does any one have an Idea when it will be telecasted .....