Discussion in 'Creative Crafts' started by Archanatp, Dec 16, 2011.
Made using satin ribbons(which we use for making bows) and thermocol.
looking very nice... the feathers are awesome... great job..
Good one archanaji, the feathers are looking too good... thank u for sharing....!!!
Excellent. How did you fuse the satin ribbons ?? and on what base have you stuck these ??
1. Cut the thermocol in the shape of peacock's body.(Dont have the soft copy of the same)
2. Cut satin ribbon in various lengths..If you notice the feathers, it contains 5 colors of satin ribbon. The innnermost ribbon will be shortest in length than the outer one. And paste it like in the picture
3. Cut few satin ribbon into very very tiny pieces(it will be like minute separate satin threads) for the body of peacock.
4. Get some aluminium rods(or any other material which will bend easily) and cover it with green satin ribbon. It will be the trunks of the tree..
5. Make some leaves like the feathers.
6. Cover a cardboard with black cotton cloth. Using fevicol/any good adhesives, paste the body,feathers,trunks and leaves.
Frame and hang it
Yippeee..you are done
hey superbbbb work....beautiful peacock...a different try on satin ribbon....
And thanks for the procedure too...
Nice idea.:thumbsup...Beautifully done.......thumbsup
Archana....you rock with your creativity.......:bowdown
wonderful idea ,satin ribbon feathers looks like quilling stripes
thanks for sharing.....