Pcos Motivation Thread - Exercise, Diet, Mind Set, Yoga And Many More

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sweety82, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

IL Moderator: Dear, If i am starting a thread which is already there, pls notify me so that i will withdraw this. Thanks you

Hello ladies,
    As we all know that PCOS even though cannot be cured but can be managed, i want to start a motivation thread for ladies with PCOS so that we can change our lifestyle to manage pcos and conceive successfully. I need all your feedback on this because if dont find any motivational response, i will again be lazy doing nothing to improve my life on this. If i have a group with positive kick start from all women who are currently having PCOS, we can together make useful efforts to manage PCOS and have a healthy lifestyle, so that we can conceive successfully. We can share useful information, everybody's ideas and resolution so that each one of us will surely have a positive mindset and confidence to have a baby and also for our betterment physically and mentally. Even though we depend on medicines for this, we can try our best to keep ourselves healthy. Interesting ladies(i invite all) please join and let us make this thread a useful one to all in their efforts to conceive. I want to start with my positive step towards this. Please keep pouring your ideas and efforts on this and i will follow you. My plan(you can correct me if i go wrong on my diet):
    1. i have installed nike running app on my iphone and monitor how many kms i walk everyday. My target on this is 5 kms per day. I have already started walking from yesterday.
    2. I have planned to take a cup of green veggies everyday.
    3. I am already having APCOD powder everyday which may be good for uterus and for weight reduction(This i am taking only under doctor's recommendation)
    4. I am currently 79 kgs and my target is 70 kgs.
    5. My first target is to reduce weight and regularise period.
    Pls share ur ideas.
    Thanks
    Sweety

2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Gimmee a punch...motivation counts...:grinning:

3. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

:thumbup: I ll join with u sweety :)

Sweety82 likes this.
  4. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Am 75kg over weight .. Goal is 65Kg....
    Slowly rising in my diet....
    * Morning In empty stomach Green tea with lit sugar and gooseberry juice or raw as am low in HBG count...
    * Breakfast : Fruits with egg or with any veggies...
    * Mid Morning Any sprouts or fruit salad
    *Lunch : Chappathi with dal or with any veg sabji
    *Mid evening : Tea or any juice without sugar or nuts or dates
    * Dinner : With any fruit or fruit juices

---We can also add in mrg with empty stomach
    * white pumpkin juice
    * Bitter guard juice
    * Bermuda grass juice (arugampul)

These things will tends to reduce wait and drink plenty of water or cleansing water :)
    These things I tried it before and am going to start from Monday with a light walking and exercise or Yoga :)

Sweety82 likes this.
  5. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

Hi sweetly, I want to join u as I am trying for baby and having pcod problem.. Exercise, walking, surya namaskar I have started already and progressing in weight reduction.. Still I want to reduce weight and my main problem in eating snacks/chocolates.. I have to be stubborn n control this..
    Keep going dear..
    Cinnamon powder with honey on empty stomach helps to fight pcod.. I read about this on many websites.. Please try to follow this..

Sweety82 and Jeevasaro like this.
  6. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@tcbhuvana... Thank u for ur information... Keep us posted :)

7. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Wow! Welcome @Jeevasaro very nice to see ur idea and plan. I will follow ur plan whichever suits me. Morning green tea? Good . Can I suggest u one idea. Instead of green tea u take red raspberry tea organic. U can order online. I am taking this bcos it will help us to conceive by toning uterine muscles. U can take this till u conceive. I am taking this on empty stomach before my walk. Thanks you

!

8. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Hi @tcbhuvana, welcome and it is nice to see u join. When u crave for chocolates, why don't u eat a fruit instead. Same way I crave for potato chips. Really hard to control. Today I had a bowl of tomato salad and watermelon grape salad. That was my morning meal. Share more ideas.

9. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

I am going to have arugampul juice @Jeevasaro. :) after my walk

g

10. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

One more update ladies. After I get my periods from 6th day to 14th day we can do fertility massage which is softly massaging our abdomen for 5 - 10 mins. Pls don't do the massage during menstruation,, during pregnancy , or apart from the suitable days mentioned above. It has been found that when u do this, it may help to regularise periods, increases blood circulation in uterus, break cysts in ovaries. This is just an information so pls consult ur doctor before u do. Pls do not do this without any medical consultation.