1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Pcos Issues

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Mona1998, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Mona1998

Mona1998 New IL'ite

Hello People ,
    Myself Mona , And I am Pcos Patient due to this I have gained weight more and more every passing month ! M depressed about it and I can see facial hair , acne on my body ! M too much disturbed by this all , I have consulted to doctor and the following ultrasound test and blood test I have done , and doctor told me to take OkaMet 500mg tablet after meal
    M worried to take it , please anyone of u people advice me about what shuld I du!
    Though I have my periods regular most of d times , m worried that Aftr taking dat tab it shuld harm my health
    And is it ok to take the tablet When u r in periods as wel ???

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016

2. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

You can try ayurveda or other alternative medicines if you are concerned about allopathic medicine.

For PCOS,workout and proper diet are the only solution.Join a gym and start doing workouts regularly.Consult a dietician and get a proper food chart which you can follow everyday.

3. Mona1998

Mona1998 New IL'ite

Ok il surely Try out
    Thnk Yu so much

4. devilsankita

devilsankita New IL'ite

PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) is a disease characterized by multiple (‘poly’) cysts (small sacs filled with fluid) in the ovaries. People suffering from it faces various difficulties. My friend was also suffering from this. She had gained weight and was not able to figure out what needs to be done. Also, she had tried many treatments but none were effective. In her family, her aunt was also suffering from this. She had taken homeopathy medicines and had got cured. After hearing this from her she went to homeopathy clinic which was nearby her house. After taking homeopathy medicines for 5 months she was cured from it. So I feel you too should try Homeopathy. It has worked wonders in this field.
    Hope this helps.