Pavagadh Seethalamba Temple

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by behappyalways, Jun 18, 2010.

1. behappyalways

behappyalways Silver IL'ite

Hello Everybody,

Any idea on Pavagadh seethalamba temple.

Pls let me know.

One of my friend came bangalore to visit that place.

but we dont have idea.

if i google it, i am getting results for " Pavagadh kalikamba temple ".

Is this same as we want to visit " Seethalamba temple "

we want to visit this place tomorrow only.

So, please give immediate replies.

Thanks in advance
    BHA

2. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Hi behappyalways,

Hope you would have found that temple. I get that temple only in gujarat. Is it situated there or in banglore? Pls do share if you get any infos.! keep posting in IL!

3. Gekarani

Gekarani New IL'ite

Hi,

We have Shri Shanimahatma temple in Pavagada[Karnataka] which is the most famous temple. In this temple we have Lord Seethamlamba Devi. We do not have separate temple for Seethamlamba devi in Pavagada. You need to visit Shanimahatma temple to get darshan of Seethamlamba as well as Lord Shani. Once if we visit this temple, people gets married soon. so people who are having delay in marriage must visit this temple to get married soon.

They have temple guest house/lodge near by this temple to stay. Stay one night, perform pooja in the next morning. They do abhishekam and special poojas for Lord Shani in the early morning 6am which is the most important. Then you can have darshan of Seethalamba devi and do pooja for her.They give one thali to person who is having delay in marriage and will ask to do some pooja and will ask the person to tie it to Lord Seethalamba devi.By doing this, Marriage delay will get rid off and the person will get married soon.

Easy way to visit this temple is, reach Penukonda place and take bus or auto to Pavagada. OR you can take direct bus from Bangalore.We have frequent bus services from Bangalore to Pavagada. Pavagada Bus stop, temple guest house/lodge and temple are nearer to one another. All are walkable distance so no need to take any other transport from pavagada bus stop to reach guest house/temple.We can also get Hanuman darshan which is separate temple, if we walk for 2mins from ShaniMahatma temple we can reach this place. :)

Thanks & Regards,
    Gekarani.