Party Hall's in Dubai

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by lidds, May 1, 2009.

1. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Hehehe... My kid's b'day falls in June as well... but we had celebrated her 1st b'day in Chembur... luckily it hadn't rained that day. I was wearing a light sequins saree... but made sure to hold a towel over my shoulder, so that when she rested her head/face, it wouldn't irrtate her. { Yea, made me look like a elite kaamwali... elegant saree & a towel over}.

Lidds.... Be sure to feed her well before the party.... also like Vahee & Zeenat said extra clothes is a must....

Oh yes... & her hair..... If her hair is long.... tie it up in a way that she's used to... Don't attempt any fancy styles on the party time... Perhaps you could try it on a few days earlier you can try to see how she feels & reacts.

2. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi justani,

my baby is a taklu hahahaha i mean she has veryyyyyyyyyyyy less hair wats ur email id i will send u some of her snaps. hey so ur baby's bday too is in June? cool which date is it? my baby's bday is on 21st of june. m really excited. m looking out for a formal dress m not getting any dresses cause m veryyyyyyyyyyyy slim :-(. u take care

regards,
    lidds

3. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi zeenat,

m really excited n as u said i want everything to be perfect. hey m having a princess as well as winnie the pooh theme 2 in 1. i saw nice cute winnie the pooh in carrefour for giveaways so m gng for it. for baby m looking out for a pink colour dress want her to look like a princess. n thanks for the advice u have given me. m really excited another 2 weeks to go. oops:lol:

regards,
    lidds

4. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi shvap,

m gng to do the same i mean change her dress as soon as she cuts the cake. hey u guys r great.

will be having the party in a restaurant where goan food is served thats wat v have decided but the restaurant is not yet confirmed.

regards,
    lidds

5. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Lidds....

Hehehe....

Complete your 50 posts, then I can send my email id & telephone number.

You are very lucky.... slim means you can wear a very pretty formal dress for yourself. There are real good ones in Max & Splash (Splash is even having a sale now)

The mere thought of oragnizing a party is very exiciting, right?

My daughter's b'day is on the 24th of June.

6. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi justani,

hey m verrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slim actually i want to put on weight i tried eating lot of fries n all fatty food but doesn't help. can u give me some tips so i can put on weight :wink:. every1 tld me i wld put on weight after delivery but m the same no change :cry:. i wld love to put on weight. anyways regarding my baby bday m really excited. its really fun shopping for giveaways n other things.

regards,
    lidds

7. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi justani,

hey if i am not mistaken today was the IL meet at Burjuman did u go? hw was it? is anyone allowed to come i mean m staying in deira n most of u guys r frm karama n burdubai so can join u'll? tell me something hw do u guys recognise if some one new is come? y don't u'll meet on a weekend in the evenings?

regards,
    lidds

8. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Hi Lidds,

It's true... harder for leaner people to gain weight, & vice versa. :bonk

You can read about some of the other members who want to gain weight in this thread. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/12142-how-to-increase-the-weight.html

Oh yes... I love shopping for the giveaways/presents..wrapping them up... anything to do with parties.

9. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Yes Lidds....

I had to post an update... but got busy with other things.

I'll write a proper post/update in the other thread.

Whenever there is a meet, it's open to all. Anyone can come... The whole purpose of the meeting up is to meet new people & hopefully they will turn out to be new friends as well.

We were discussing about the frequency & timing of meets - between how many days, evenings or mornings, etc. As & when we have it, it'll always be shared.

You question about recognising will be answered in the updated post.:thumbsup

10. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hey that's interesting to your dd's b'day is on 21st june... coz its my Dh's b'day too...