1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Pariharam Please

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by priyanka123456, Aug 21, 2018.

1. priyanka123456

priyanka123456 Senior IL'ite

Hello everyone...Am asking this help with lots of pain and hurt in my heart...I am married from 5 years...As per I know i never harmed anyone...Iam not very much attached to God nor does regular pujas...am just a casual being doing my wrk and without harming anyone..I am very sensitive...6months after my marriage i suffered with knee ligamnt tear...then i strtd recovering..i had fracture surgery and now i recovered and this time have leg ulcer..one problem ends and again one problem is in stock...also still am childless and no married life happiness...me and my husband both are suffering...I dnt know who did what sin....which janma sin...Can anyone gve me guidance whom shud i approach to clear all my life problems...we both are wexed with life...

2. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

Please stop writing in Bold letters the entire message.

Positive attitude helps a lot. Is KERAL people did SINs to get floods to wash out . Its part of package in Life. Neither you or your husband did SINs to get curse following you from last 7 Births. Our mentality doesn't allow to tackle the small issues as well. Be strong and Brave .

Come out of Virtual world and mingle with real friends. Share your problems and happiness with real problems. Eat, Sleep and Laugh out Loud with them instead of sending Whatsapp Good morning messages. I may be rude. Try for a week and you see the change. Its difficult to adapt and definitely love it. Make one hobby and practice .

Dont go to Astrologists or pooja's or etc. Your thoughts can definitely change the pace of life. Think about. finally, dont read too much IL and assume that every one are happy and am suffering due to Past SINS.

Wish you happy Life.

GeetaKashyap and sonal1611 like this.
  3. priyanka123456

priyanka123456 Senior IL'ite

[Hello....even i love to be positive...but my life is not letting me to enjoy my life...am a gal who likes to do household chores..but am physically not able to...i cant stand for long nd wrk also...iam a gal who loves music nd dance....i love to do wrk hearing to music ...but still my life is filled with negative..wch gal will cope up all this...from start of marage...i dint live real life..i hope u can understand...
    And also one after other list of probs...it became like megaserial

4. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

Good to know. There is no straight forward answer to this. Stop complaining with self excuses. I cant do this due to some issue. coming out of medical trauma takes lot of time and patience. You had problems with your leg, but not physically disabled.

Not to promote or some thing. Just listen to SADGURU words/Q&A to keep positive and momentum in your life. Good luck.