1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pariharam For Hapyy Marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ushaloga, Aug 4, 2016.

1. ushaloga

ushaloga New IL'ite

Hi all, im married n a having a daughter. The problem now when i check my husband jathagam its say he wil hv another marriage. Im so worried. As u all know no 1 will accept this. Is thr any pariharam i csn do. Pls help dear ladies

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Dear....
    Are your relations with your DH strained ? Did any astrologer told you this or are these your fears only ?

3. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

My frank opinion from experience is that the concept of "pariharam" is ineffective. It is so whether the issue is before or after marriage. Practical issues after marriage is mostly governed by the health of interpersonal relationships between the two people and their integrity of character. Now, some people may argue that there are factors such as death of a spouse that are not governed by the two items mentioned above. Maybe, but I doubt that a spouse's death can be prevented through prayer. So what will happen will happen no matter what you do.

At best a pariharam can serve as a public demonstration of a commitment to your marriage. It sends a message to your husband or to even to yourself, that this marriage is important to you and that you are praying sincerely (and indirectly to the spouse) for the welfare of this union, and that nothing will break it

It is best that you focus your energy on maintaining a healthy relationship with your husband. Don't waste time on homam, yagna or pariharam.

4. ushaloga

ushaloga New IL'ite

I check my husband jathagam, 3 place tells the same.thing

5. ushaloga

ushaloga New IL'ite

Our relationship is good. Nothing problem

6. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Since you and your husband are on good terms....but you still have fears of separation then you may ask for Vedic remedies from your astrologer regarding the same....
    For marital happiness...normally astrologers see both husband and wife horoscopes.

ushaloga likes this.
  7. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Great tips.

Sandycandy likes this.
  8. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

...don't indian (or is it only Hindu) husbands get to marry their wife again when they turn 60? Or is it the wife who marries the same old guy on/around her 60th birthday ? So, there is a 2nd marriage in life for everyone. Even if you are not Hindu, you can sneak off to Las Vegas, (after the kids leave home for college and such), and get married again with the full ceremony, and with a fake Elvis Presley in the audience.:blush:

Anyhow...some of these jyodish predictions would tell you the obvious, and drive you crazy for this pari-haram thing.

Pari- is often a prefix used to signify equal-measure, or equal-parts. Haram is a thing that is forbidden. "If one's husband is planning to do something that is "haram", should a wife get up to equal measure of it right now, when she has the chance?"--- was another thought that sloshed up as well.

Even the best of us are going to pass on some day; it is best to live well/happy now.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    sindmani and Sandycandy like this.
  9. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

So, what does your husband say when you tell him about your worries?

sbonigala and sindmani like this.
  10. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

I don't think OP is worried about passing on and giving her husband a free rein. She's concerned about him marrying again while she's still in the here and now.