1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Parasites--are We Any Way Better?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Apr 19, 2018.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Madam KKrish.I could catch you.Thanks a lot.

It is a known fact that the 'good' has no value if there is no'evil' at all in the world.Your last sentence
    "For every parasite to suck life, there must be a good honest host,right?"makes me introspect a lot.May be it works alright with plants and animal kingdom.But I do not know whether it is proper to get compromised on this account-the host feeling satisfied that he is able to feed someone and the parasite feeling satisfied over his exploitation.This amounts to saying that as long as there are people to get deceived, there is no dearth of cheating.Is it not the social responsibility of every citizen to make every one self reliant so that there is no need for parasitic living except under extreme hardships of poverty and ill heath?

Parasitic life cannot be conceived a force of irretrievable destiny and there are ways to get relieved of the same with good efforts.

Jayasala 42

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ma'am
    Mmm... No ma'am. You have again assumed what I never intended.

My last statement was to say that while there are parasites, there are still honest hard working individuals. Parasites exploit only the hard working and honest. That was all there is to that statement.

I never intended it as a dig at the honest folks.

My family had gone through a painful exploitation ma'am and we suffered a lot on many fronts.
    We could do nothing but accept the inevitable. Does not mean that we were satisfied feeding the parasite.

I wish you did not give that twist to my words.

Agreed. Thats the ideal situation.
    But that mental change should come from within the person who tries to exploit others.

That is not the way I conceived it either.
    I am not sure why you have taken my remarks this way.

I will end my feedback with this post.

With warm regards ma'am.

Amica likes this.
  3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear KKrish Madam,
    I know fully well that you never meant anything.The way we accept and the way we never open our mouth whenever we get exploited just to have some congenial atmosphere in the family ( including our own family) draws to such conclusion.Perhaps we go by the teaching that we will try to change whatever is possible and accept things that cannot be changed.
    The main thing is in middle class families we are unable to distinguish between the two .Actual parasites and people pretending to be helpless converge and the the host is the sufferer.While we should have no hesitation in helping the really needy, the support rendered to parasites out of exploitation becomes devoid of purpose, which if rendered to the really needy one becomes more meaningful.
    Thank you for your wonderful responses.
    Your thoughts have not been mistaken at all. I spoke about the general tendency only.

Thanks again
    Jayasala42