Parakkum Siddhar,is this really true

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by vkrithika1, Mar 12, 2008.

1. visaka

visaka New IL'ite

hi
    i came across the forum and followed up on the youtube. frankly speaking watching the clip was "scary"? maybe because i couldnt make out anything clearly. at the same time i am a firm believer that we have in our country a lot of knowledge and by following the means described carefully one can get the said results!! afterall ours is an ancient country.
    there was an interesting thought expressed regarding temples taking money for special priveleges. i had come across an article where it was argued that in a way people who spend a little more must be accomodated as in a way it means they are more willing to spend the money for spirituality than for material comforts or instant pleasures. like for eg when the ambanis instead of spending the crores they get on private aspirations they put it in a hundi they are diverting the money for a cause they think more worthwhile and which doesnot give instant visible returns - luxury,clothes..!!
    in a way maybe we must appreciate those who spend a lot of their energies making money, are successsful in creating large reserves and then diverting a large percentage on God and non materialistic activities..
    visaka

:)

2. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

hi visaka,

thanks for getting into this forum.as you said it is scary.I felt it when i first saw the tube.But regarding your opinion on people like ambanis my views differ.Most money spent by great people like ambanis goes towards the growth of the country which is very essential for a developing economy like ours.even an ordinary person,if has little more money he wants to upgrade his life.No wonder Business people like ambanis do that.We do not know how much they spend towards charity and for temples.(must really be a huge amount).This is my own opinion.I would like to talk so much on this.Any way I do not want to deviate from the path of this thread and may be in seperate thread.

3. Sara_sblr

Sara_sblr New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

This is to share you the information i had seen on the website which gives huge amount of details about girivalam.

We have loads and loads of siddhar details on the website.

Dont miss.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Your Friend

Saraswathi .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
  4. dinamera

dinamera New IL'ite

India is blessed by divine people of "Siddars"

Yes.As per my realisation..............Siddars are living in our divine land of India. They are the one taking care of this world next to god. They are the right person to help us to come out from our karma and Sin.

But Basically Anmegam is not a knowledge to discuss it is a feel of realisation.
    Through real prayer and good heart. May god bless us to see atleast one siddar in our whole life period of time.

I strongly believe siddars..................you can come to know the answer for your question By Knowing, clarify and realise. Realisation is always true.

5. Arunaravi

Arunaravi Silver IL'ite

Anybody knows about satguru bhagavan sri vilakshananandar? Jeeva samadhi address is Melmayil Road, Alanganeri. Tamilnadu63220. Pl update