1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Panasonic Refrigerators in India

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by alexmat01, Sep 10, 2009.

1. alexmat01

alexmat01 New IL'ite

Hello All,
    I wanted to knwo if anyone has a Panasonic refrigerator in India and how is ti compared to other brands.
    Specifically does it need a stabilizer to work in indian conditions ?
    Does it cool fast and is the compressor noisy while working?
    How is the bottom freezer model compared to top freezer and are Panasonic refrigerators efficient ?
    Thanks a ton for your time
    Alexina

2. stauffenberg

stauffenberg New IL'ite

Alexina,

I just picked up one of these 2 days back. And believe me its the best thing around. The build quality is far better than the likes of samsung and LG.
    No it doesn't need stabilizer to work here. Cools really fast, I had to keep mine on a minimum setting :thumbsup. I got the 342L. Doesn't make any noise.
    The freezer being at the bottom makes things a lot simpler, you dont have to bend over to take something out.

Stauffenberg

3. alexmat01

alexmat01 New IL'ite

thanks for that info stauffenberg.Could you tell me how is the performance of its cooling ? Also is it power thirsty since I heard that its only a 3 star.
    Do you think its a better choice than samsung/whirlpool which are 5 star models.
    Also I was told there is a tray at the back above the compressor that collects water and one has to empty it everyday or in a couple of days because of the defrosting.
    Pls let me know about it.
    Thanks
    Alexina
    ps did you buy this in bangalore ?

4. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

thanks for the thumbs up!! we were planning to get one but couldnt find any reviews around!