1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Panacea Preventive For Many Ailments

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:PANACEA & PREVENTIVE FOR MANY AILMENTS:hello:

Give a try : no side effects : absolutely safe panacea: for all - from notes of my late mother.
    Ingredients:
    250gm. Fenugreek
    100gm. Ohmam –Ajwain
    50gm. Black Jeeri –Kali Jeeri

Preparation:
    Clean the above 3 items
    Roast it separately.
    (Make sure not to over roast)
    Mix all of them together and make a powder
    Stock in an airtight glass jar.

Dosage:
    Consume one spoon with one full glass of warm water in the night.
    It is important to consume with warm water.
    Do not have any food after consuming this for next 30 minutes.
    The powder can be consumed by all genders and ages.
    By consuming this powder daily, the toxin stagnant in every corner of our body will be pushed out via Stool, Urine and Sweat.
    The best result will be noticed after consuming this powder regularly on daily basis for 60-90 days.
    By then, the unwanted fat also to a great extent would burn down.
    Fresh, Cleaner Blood will be in Circulation
    Wrinkles will diminish and decrease in size.
    The body will become Strong, Brisk and Glowing.
    Benefits
    .1.Arthritis (Ghatiya) and similar chronic issues will be minimised.
    2.Bones will become Stronger.
    3.Improves Eye Sight.
    4.Improves Hair Growth.
    Clears Constipation to satisfactory level.
    6.Improves Blood Circulation.
    7.Can get rid of Cough.
    8.Improves Performance of Heart.
    9.Makes one feel Brisk
    10. Increases Memory Power.
    11. Features will be maintained
    12.Improves Hearing.
    13.Clears Side effects of allopathic medicines taken earlier.
    14.Purifies the Blood.
    15.Clears all the Blood Vessels.
    16.Teeth and Gums will become Stronger and help in maintain the Enamel.
    17.Improves libido
    18.Controls Diabetes. One could take this powder along with the Diabetic Care Powder.
    19.The effect of the medicine will be noticed after 2-3 months.*
    breath easy - one can lead a Healthy, Happy, Brisk, Tension less, Disease-Less, enhanced quality life and see frequent use of debit card at pharmacy and hospitals would greatly diminish and face (of others) would remain more resplendent forever and bound to remain more cheerful and more contented for most of wakeful hours.
    From well-wisher & senior citizen & pal of Donald Duck & Micky
    (Traders in herbs and organic stores would be a good try)

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This sounds like the equivalent of Amirtha that came out of the churning of the Sea of Milk.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you sir.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

:hello:I believe I stand in stiff salute with this post with thanks from you and from yet another senior @Cheeniya Sir.
    Regards.

5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thyagarajan Sir,
    The same item appeared in 1998 in Indian Express Health Bulletin in the name sarva Roga Nivarani listing all the ailments it can cure.Only addition was 50 gms of cheerakam.Some business minded man in our office prepared and started selling this in 250 gms packets.

I am preparing this powder in my house every three months for the past 20 years as my husband developed many ailments subsequent to a major accident he met with.Naturally we were driven to the state of listening to these harmless native treatment suggested by any one.It is very bitter in taste.My husband is taking this powder regularly for the past 20 years.It does not have side effects. Gastrities is cured to some extent.

But arthrities, constipation and bone density problems ,and eye defects are not at all cured. I have told about this wonder medicine to all my relatives.Some continue and some have discontinued because it had absolutely no good effects, though not bad effects.
    To my experience, it is a cure to stomach disorders to some extent , but it is neither
    an amrita nor panacea for all ailments as anticipated.

Nothing wrong in trying. But we need not expect miracles to happen. For certain ailments we have to consult professional medicos only. I showed the article from Indian Express to our family doctor soon after it was published.He has rich experience and he values our native medicines. He clearly told me that all these items are in our anchana petti( kitchen box) and they are sure to help to some extent, but this article is too much an exaggeration.have a try, but don't depend on this .

In my experience he is correct.

Jayasala 42

kkrish, shravs3 and Gauri03 like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks.
    2. My mother subscribed to AMUDHA SURABHI & MANJARI. I GUESS SHE HAD COLLECTED information regularly from that. Drumstick and tree parts leaves are also said to be wonder item with medicinal properties. With daily dose of drumstick soup with turmeric added, I experience lot of relief and stopped glucosamine tabs.
    Regards.

7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shri Thyagarajam,

I referred only to this particular 'sarva Roga nivarani.

I don't deny.There are are many wonderful country items which have rare properties. My husband had hiccups very often after the accident. Normal solutions as 'drinking water, swallowing handful of sugar, taking water from the other side of the tumbler by kneeling down, pulling hairs from the mid head or telling some shocking things etc etc could not give him any relief.
    Once he had to be hospitalized to stop hiccups which continued for 6 hrs continuously. The treatment given in the hospital was simple torture-making him lie on his back and hitting
    him severely on both sides of the ribs.I could not tolerate the sight.
    There was a temporary relief.I discharged him from the hospital and started navigating'maruththuva kurippukkal '( medical hints') from so many books in Connimara library.
    By chance I had a hint about 'thippili, sukku and cheerakam' combination.I prepared a powder with these three ,took half spoon, mixed with honey and asked him to swallow slowly so that it stands at the throat for some time. Within half an hour hiccups stopped and it never got repeated.Now along with Sarvaroga nivarani, i do have thippil, dry ginger powder. I do agree that it has tremendous effect on the working of diaphragm ,the involuntary contraction of which causes hiccups.
    While using native drugs we can't blindly follow. We have to give test dose and continue only thereafter.experience is our Guru.

jayasala 42

kkrish, Thyagarajan and Gauri03 like this.
  8. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks to comparing the post to sound of amrutham or ambrosia from milky ocean.
    2. IL is milky ocean and all posts that churned out are as close to ambrosia as milk to coffee. Sounds do come when we make ambrosia.
    Thanks a lot and regards.

9. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

This is an interesting combination. I will give it a try. This combination should definitely help acidity/gastritis. Fenugreek is supposed to be a diabetic drug and helps in digestion too. Thank you, Thyagarajan Sir, for sharing.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

:hello: Thanks.
    2. I understand who are already on allopathy medicines on regular basis the efficacy of this preparation may diminish or maycacelout the effect with each other or one may have to continue beyond threshold level from where the efficacy might manifest. I tend to agree with madam sister @jayasala42 's views ibid.
    Regards.
    GOD BLESS US all always.

GeetaKashyap likes this.