Palmistry Question

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Samra, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Samra

Samra New IL'ite

Hi,

since I have fork on both sides/edges of my marriage line so some palmist told me that I will have trouble getting married & if I ever do (which is not possible according to him) then it will end in divorce & I will have a husband who will torture me.

According to him the solution is to get in a relationship & then break it to avoid divorce, which I cant do ofcourse. So what you guys think, is that actually a solution or that person is just fooling me around?

Thanks

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

i don't believe in what he says.

palm leaves and palmistry is ancient and am not sure how this palmist is so advanced in suggesting a relationship vide palmistry - it is a mystery and he is fooling you. is he looking for a relationship - don't trust him - jmo.

keep looking for a match to your liking, you will hit one soon. all the best.

Amica and jskls like this.
  3. Itshightime

Itshightime Bronze IL'ite

Fork or not.. everyone goes through trouble in paradise at some point in married life. Take a plunge and go for it. Get married. What is life without risks and experiences?
    Having relations outside marriage would play havoc with your emotions and you will not be able to function properly in your married life.
    Palmist is cunning to give u such advice. He is seeking his personal interest.

4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

As your thoughts change so does your lines in your hand. Don't trust the palmistry guy. No one with good intention would say like that. Don't worry unnecessarily. Take life as it comes

Amica likes this.
  5. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Check with an astrologer. If the reading matches the palmistry reading.

6. Samra

Samra New IL'ite

I asked that palmist on facebook, that person is I dont know in which part of the world. So I dont think he had any agenda.

He said if there is a break up before marriage then my actual marriage will not break as the relationship is broke already so the next one will work.

What if its true then is there any other remedy one can do to avoid divorce?

7. Samra

Samra New IL'ite

yes, I have asked a couple of them on this forum, lets see what they say.

8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Hand reading must be done as a whole in person. All the mounts along with other lines should be read too. If u look at both your hands lines would be different in both hands. Better check with trusted source in person

Sunburst likes this.
  9. sonal1234

sonal1234 New IL'ite

Do we need to take print of the palms or need to visit personally?

10. Ravsaries17

Ravsaries17 Senior IL'ite

a birth chart analysis can give a better insights as some planetary positions are very important to see...esp Mars and/or Venus..you can compare and see