1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Paint Your Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subhsk, Jan 31, 2011.

1. subhsk

subhsk Senior IL'ite

'Life- Its once, lets live utmost ' - seems to be everyone's motto. But are we living or just surviving/existing?

We chase the world for better job, better health, more money, more fame- dreaming best of everything, however remain, unsatisfied ,unconvinced unhappy ,disappointed, by end of the day.

The poor target the rich, the rich -the richest.
    But does the money cater all the emotional/mental craving?
    End of the day when you stretch out, the cool night with gentle breeze, delighting moon and pleasant music remains unrecognized or unrealised by thousands of woeful hearts with no peace.

Everyone have one or other trifling or key issues haunting throughout. Where are we running? And what are we up to?

The increase in ratio of psychiatrists proves that education has skilled people with knowledge to make money and lead luxurious life but unfortunately deprived them with contentment degree and emotional bug fixing technique.

No, I don't agree, I am quite happy with whatever I have - Is the chorus I hear. If my question requires no answer, then 'Yes, it is absolutely right' is going to be the voice of your conscious.

If your conscious disagree, throw this and turn out to the nearby person for a short gossip- what a silly thought is this??!! If your conscious agree, well this is the article for you... scroll down.

Is this going to give solution for your issue? Is this going to lend you some peace? Is it about how to handle issues?

'Well, NOT at all'

This might give you some precision that remains unrecognized. This might remove the thorns on your path. But alas! It is you who have to identify the path.

No one can be great god father or problem solvers than your crystal clear mind. This write-up will give just a small notion on keeping that mind crystal clear.

Here are few points to identify the issue.
    Something is haunting me throughout and making me restless? For some people it is easy to say - Hey I hate this, but some people really find difficult to recognize the issue.

1) Think with open broad mind. Think on everything you came across. At one point if something hurts, wow... you have located the garbage.

2) Just focus in mind, I am not letting this to prolong for long time and start thinking what could be the solution for this.

3) List out the probabilities. Rank it based on the aftermaths. If that is going to have a poor impact on others peace, drag it down the list- after all we need to be little diplomatic to live.

4) Now the issue fixing tool is chosen, next comes- the time factor.
    Find the appropriate time to implement the tool. A wrong time chosen might worsen the scenario. Thus, time is a very important factor.

5) Once the time has come, never withdraw or quit or hesitate to shoot your arrow.
    If you get any hesitation, recall the moment how the issue tore your peace. You will get invigorated and rejuvenated.

Well our motto is fixing the pain lingering in your heart and everything is fair before it.

Now the arrow is triggered from your end. This arrow can be metamorphosed for

1) Explanation for the issue from your end, saying, either it’s my fault or denying it with valid reason.

2) Can be a question to others and solution from your end, Like- ‘You are blaming me for this issue, however if I had not done this, what would have happened? Ok fine, to move further on, let's do this…’

3) This can be a personal task to be completed that was pending for a while due to lag of initiation or steps to fix an issue at office (verbally or non-verbally).

4) It can be steps to achieve a delayed, unaccomplished aim or wishes due to lag of skill or monetary / moral support

5) It could be even effort required to fulfil the basic needs without which you feel very inferior

Either case, triggering an arrow directly associates with initiation from your end to fix the issue that would get rid of the restlessness, impatience, annoyance, aggravation and agitation in your mind.

Creeping on the issue, probing on the same, self- pity, feeling inferior, and lethargy to fix it, remaining unheard or unseen, trying to ignore it- will never ever going to get rid of the issue, this cultivates cracks in your tranquillity and never leads to harmony.

Never ‘Later’, fix it now and immediately ‘Strike your match and burn it instant to ashes and take a breath’.

Now relax, have a self –pat with broad smile – ‘Yes, I did’.

A good health is equal proportion of physical and mental vigour. The core component for a mental health is - acquiring peace.

Two simple steps for acquiring peace is

a) Avoid adventures, be normal and lay down your arms to sorrow and be proud of being defeated in terms of sacrifice b) Enjoy tackling issue smoothly.

Daring people always choose the later.
    ‘Hey , We know this and this is very easy and simple’ – is what I hear.

Yes, I agree, this is very simple to say and to follow. Listen to the meek voice of unreasonable pain in the corner of your mind.

That doesn’t want to your prisoner and yells to let it fly out .You are either deaf to it or taking pleasure of being sad by living with it.

I don’t want a bowing head, ‘I am sorry, I realize it’, instead, see through the eyes, give a broad smile and say ‘I will never let a pain lingering in my heart; here I am going to sort out the wounding thoughts’

See the deep blue sky, take a deep fresh breath and say whole heartedly – ‘I know the art of living ‘.

No more sorrow - no more tears,

No more pain - no more complaints,

No more grudges- no more regrets and finally

No more surviving – Always Living.

Let's learn exercising life and Paint it with magnificent colours.

Cheers!!!
    Shubs....