1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"Paint your Ambition" Contest

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by Laxmi, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Veda,

Thanks for your wishes to Apuurva.

2. Laxmi

Hi Latha

Thanks for your wishes to Apuurva.

3. Laxmi

Dear Aruna

When she completed the picture and showed it to her Master in the Drawing School, they too said the same - the colors in the picture is very smooth and pleasant to the eyes.

Thanks for your wishes to Apuurva. Me too eagerly waiting for her results. Whatever be it I have told her that participation is important rather than winning or loosing.

4. Laxmi

Hai Honeytha / Anitha

Thanks for the nice words of yours about Apuurva's paintings. Yeah I keep encouraging her a lot. Would always tell her to take up painting as more than a hobby.

5. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hey Shanthi,

I am waiting for ur daughters picture.............post charu's pic which she drawn for this competition............

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

anitha,

She has made me promise I am not posting it here and btw she did not allow me to send it as she said the facial expression did not come out well.Rant

I feel bad now..could have told her to draw a Artist or any easier one, as I heard the first prize winner though she drew a artist was aspiring to be a IT professional...

and did you get to see the pictures of the last 50. I got to see glimpses on the news papers they were really good...., some of the strokes look too matured...amazed at the talents....

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Laxmi,

What happened to Apurva's picture. Did you visit the exhibit of the selected 5o.

8. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Shanthi,

No probs yaar........just thought of cing her artistic effect in the picture. Doesn't matter......ask her not to feel bad......it all happen...............she is a sweet little girl and she can do.........Tell her i am her fan..............she will be happy to hear this.............

I saw the pics shanthi...........as u said they look like childrens with much artistic work.......and matured.........

tell charu that she can also do good.......

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,

I was talking to one of my friends on the same she says, you can't judge a kid's talent, when the picture is being posted.
    I am not sure..if she is right...but i believe there are kids with extraordinary talents these days..and parents do encourage them a lot...

10. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Laxmi ma'am,

Many hearty congratulations for your cute girl !! :clap:clap:clap The very aspect of participating in such an enormous arena should be encouraged and spirits taken higher the ladder proves to justify the "innocence" of kids.

I really take pride in congratulating Apuurva for her efforts to merge the colors with "crayons" !! Its a great work done. One can find oil colors or water colors comparatively easier to blend, but crayons !!!! Good attempt and am sure this would have given her immense confidence for her future endeavors.

:kiss Have this Apuurva :):)

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan