Paediatricians in Sharjah

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by deepamk, Jul 9, 2009.

1. deepamk

deepamk New IL'ite

hi frnds

i wud like to know abt some good paediatric doctors in sharjah or dubai..my daughter is 9 months old. its time for her to take measles vaccination..can anyone suggest a good place to go..

2. oosha

oosha Bronze IL'ite

hi there,

I think there was a lady doctor in NMC sharjah hospital, who was good for kids.
    can chk and let u know.

3. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Deepa

I would blindly suggest Dr Viswanathan ( Modern child speciality clinic ) in karama ( near Sri Krishna Sweets / Moulin D Bakery ) .. He is the best !!!! .. Iam showing for my 9 mths old since birth .. You need to fix an appointment Sund- thur , Saturday directly walk in . If u want will give u the contact number ..

4. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

The best paediatrics..in sharjah.

1.Dr. Sunny Mathew from Dr. Sunny clinic......in Shabha near sharjah cricket Stadium, Dana Plaza. a long queue awaits him and go only when it is very necessary for great detail checkup or u can visit the other two doctors in his clinic- dr. basheer and dr. sanjay equally gud. the best thing they have doctors till 12 in the nite.
    2. Dr. Srividya - Dr. Sunny clinic - Rolla, The joy allukas wedding center building. She is equally gud.
    3. Dr. Lulu in NMC.
    4. Dr. Ashok Menon- expensive than the others but he is gud. He has got a clinic in Abu Shagara.
    5. Dr. Antony from Antony Medical Centre.

5. divshari

divshari New IL'ite

Hi Deepa,

If u have found a good pediatrician then good, otherwise i would suggest going to Antony medical centre here in Sharjah. The doctor is quite experienced and very nice with kids. You could probably try that.

Divya

6. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

hi deepa,according to me in nmc you can see dr.madan mohan,he is a goodd paediatrician,my baby is 19 months old now,i took my baby for vaccination since she was 3 months to him,but before going you have to take appointment because the timings keep on changing

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
  7. prema1702

prema1702 Junior IL'ite

hi

I am going in prime medical center......can anybody suggest good pediatrician there.....it is near to my place...al quasimia...

8. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Since I too stay at immigration road I too go to prime medical centre. There the indian ped dr Anita ravikumar is good.at least her med work for mt twins.there was another Indian but she left and nobw an arabic doc has joined I am not sure about him but Anita is good take appt in advance she is generally full.

9. Angumani

Angumani Bronze IL'ite

hi deepamk,

here measles injection is not available generally.you have to call and get confirmed.only few have the injection.that is only indian doctors

you can try making a call to DR. Rajesh Sharma Mother and child hospital.
    no 06-5534355.he will have the measles vaccine

NmC they do not have it. I don't about others.But in uae this not compulsory vaccine.so many do not have it.I had the same situation.

regards
    Angayarkanni

10. lamiya8188

lamiya8188 New IL'ite

hi can anyone suggest a good homeopathic doctor for my twins