1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Padma, Pomeranins & Bhopal Gas Leak

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Dec 3, 2017.

1. chanjali

chanjali New IL'ite

People who work hard will always acheive what they want to acheive. I once had an example with my friend. we called rangoli as muggulu in Telugu . We had competation on them on the festival , I and my friend had competated on sankranthi muggulu with chukkalu and later won the 1st prize in it. Really I remember that day of winning my hard work.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thanks for your feedback about remembering the fruits of hardwork and those who strive and do hard work would attain or achieve what they intended. I agree with you in toto. I take it that you do read snippets of others and mine as and when posted. I had posted about eleven all life saving or threatening situations or and incidents.

2. But in this thread, emphasis is about how invisible cosmic force lends succour and no mention about faith.

3. Padma nurtured in Indian tradition, included in her early morning activities the cleaning and making of rangoli at her doorsteps. Do you mean to say this activity of her helped saving her DH FROM proceeding to Bhopal on the eve of gas tragedy?
    God Bless Us All.
    Regards.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.

3. Thyagarajan

:hello:@SCSusila thank you for viewing and pressing the LIKE button.
    Regards.
    Happy New Year.

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Thyagarajan:

Thank you for this wonderful write up about your friend JK's planned visit to Bhopal being canceled due to dog bite. God came in the form of dog to save your friend JK.

My friend Ash called me from India after September 11, 2001 and I thought it was to talk about 9/11 attack. On the contrary, he explained his horrifying experience in New York during his business trip to New York. He stayed in the Midtown hotel located next to the twin towers in the same block. He went down to have breakfast at the ground floor and saw people running on the street with all fire engines moving towards the twin tower. He came out and saw the second plane ramming into the second tower. He ran up all the way to his floor to pick up his wallet and passport and ran out and that is when they announced evacuation of the hotel. He walked up to New Jersey and stayed in a hotel for four days and returned to India after that.

Viswa

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:Tanks for reading about my bosom pal JK.
    2. What an eerie & macabre experience for your pal Ash.! Certainly Such events about our near and dears reinforces one’s belief in benevolent acts of Cosmic force & in once +KARMA but for which providential escapes from sure death impossible.

6. Thyagarajan

:hello:further to my response at #35, I wish to mention my lodge boy Mohan was the first one to inform before I could reach my room about room mate's condition and I missed mention about him in my snippet titled "Behind Every successful Man ......Every sunset follows a Sunrise" posted on October 10, 2017.
    Regards.

7. Thyagarajan

@Caide thanks for your here.

Caide likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

@Caide thanks for your visit here.
    Regards

Caide likes this.
  9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame