1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

I agree, Aarav will be treated like another Sivakarthikeyan by the TV channel.

anika987, peppyr and sweetsmiley like this.
  2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Anybody of you from US and unable to watch Vijay TV from October 1st? :(

3. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Yes I am from US we have YuppTV but vijay channel fine since today morning

4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I don't think Arav was a bad choice.
    For me, he was the "normal" human being among the lot.
    It is human to err... and at his age, it is normal to flirt and date with opposite gender.
    Whatever happened between him and oviya was something between two consenting adults.
    They were in the "just seeing each other" phase only. It was just the very beginning.
    Of course both were very much involved in and all... but after a point, he withdrew it slowly once Oviya showed more of her inner self.
    Her honestly, boldness and innocence were all good to watch.. But in real life, it is not easy to put up with such a character, who is lazy, careless, uncooperative, adjusting, blunt etc..etc..
    Looks like she is depressed, and has bipolar disorder.
    It is pretty normal to withdrew from a relationship, which seems not practically working out between two couples.
    We are in a world, where we say it is OK to seperate or divorce after marriage if you find your partner is incompatible. So, why big deal about Arav's detachment with her?
    Of course, when one party leaves, the other would feel bad/depressed and all. It happens.
    But, looks like Oviya is already moved on from it and became normal. It happens... Why keep grudge on Arav, then?

This guy has seen enough Kurum padam and all in BB house. Enough of shaming and labeling for something, what every normal being would do in real life.
    Honestly, there is no Raman in the real world...
    Besides, talking behind the back is his biggest weakness. But we all do that.
    The other day, I was wondering what if there is a CCTV cam with mike fixed in my office and home?
    We do talk a lot about others, goods and bads depending on the matter, our mood etc. but casually it happens.
    Sometimes gossip happens just like that, sometimes intentionally.
    Just that, we are not watched, and we are not at the risk of seeing a kurumpadam later on.
    But it happens. We shouldn't pick it as a big problem.
    Arav's spirit is, taking them sportively, and asking sorry if necessary and moving on...
    Perhaps, the public may have related so much with him.. hence the voting.

For me, Snehan was too dramatic. Blame his village background, but his cries and emotions for simple practical matters pisses me off. He is not balanced.

Ganesh was very selfish and not into other people's matters. Which may look a great quality, but who would like someone who never involve in other's matters (good or bad), but always concentrates on self?
    It is not strange that he has no enemies, and no friends... hence least votes

Harish looks great. If VTV's agenda is to promote a good looking model, then Harish would have been a great choice than Arav.
    Because, Harish comes clean, but Arav comes with a baggage - you know.
    But as a contestant, he is yet to see the real world. His anger and emotions, that too for a long time over a very simple matter looked so childish.

peppyr and iamsrihere like this.
  5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

@peppyr Exactly i felt the same... They wanted to bring aarav like another sivakarthikeyan...
    vijay tv will use him atleast one more year :) He is young and he really needs this lift...
    Snehan is already old and cant invite him as celebrity or judge in many shows... he already proved many things in his career...

aarav will be like total vijay Tv made Product...

anika987 and peppyr like this.
  6. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

@SGBV.. Harish already acted as a hero in couple of movies and he has some movie background.. But aarav is like complete new face, no background still trying his luck in movie industry...

So vijay tv can prodly claim as vijay Tv product

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    anika987 likes this.
  7. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

i saw the Snehan's video after BB. It doesn't look like he joined much for the after party event as only 1 or 2 pics of him and not with others. But in video he clarified why he cried and about hugging also which is fair enough. And he is happy that Aaarav, a brother from the BB family won the title. I think Snehan is more famous now because he came as no 2. :lol:

Julie-Namma akka engaiyo poitange. Like she told Oviya change irukanum leh. Nalama irunge sis. This is your life do what you aim for. She rooted for Aarav and stayed away from Snehan and joined the Gayu/Shakti gang now. Maybe is a blessing for Snehan not to have someone like Julie who is not honest and opportunist in his life. :shakehead:

All other BB contestants are happy and enjoying themselves. Good to see everyone happy. :thumbup:

anika987 likes this.
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Yupp TV has Vijay TV ?
    We dont have it since October 1st , some agreement issues it seems :/

9. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Yes YuppTV had vijay channel earlier and no more since October 1st.

Yes I saw video too 'Snehan's speech', I loved the way Oviya behaved with Aarav, even she's more famous now she hasn't changed a bit. She talked to Julie who was the main person in BB for all issues.

Julie and Gay3 will never change even though they try to show they changed for good.

Aarav seems to be cool person, hope he will have good friendly relationship with O without G influence. But I think O never cares about these people and she understood her + and - as she said in GrandFinale.

Whatever I really miss BB now please start season 2

anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.