1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats to Aarav. I totally expected this.
    I kept saying what oviya did was bad. The only thing where she was sneaking into his bed was totally ewww.. That showed A's good character.

Glad to see Harish win over Ganesh. He is cute , jovial and participated well. Ganesh is always awkward.

Benitapaul and anika987 like this.
  2. Ranchu

Raiza has a crush on Harish.

anika987 likes this.
  3. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

what oviya did is totally wrong. going to one guy's bed..
    But aarav didn't do anything and oviya went to his bed?? come on have some heart...
    Not mentioning abt that anywhere

Its for everyone who says oviya is characterless... and she only went behind aarav...
    very pity to see women talk against women only...
    no wonder MIL's saying my son doesn't know anything and my DIL only doing all things... :( :(
    And 1000 's of threads in Indus ladies about MIL and SIL's tortures...

meepre and GoogleGlass like this.
  4. sweetsmiley

Hearty congrats to AArav.. Hope he will get good films and nice career in film industry..
    he has good acting talent and hope he will get many good movies on his way....:clap2::clap2::clap2::beer-toast1::beer-toast1:

anika987 likes this.
  5. Ranchu

Sweetsmiley, this is a show, they know very well that there are cameras watching. Whatever A and O did , I dont think it was forced. They both were adults. But later what O extended this to the living room and inside the house was immature. She should know her limits.

We are in a society and I'm much more forward thinking than what you assume. when he's not interested she should have stepped away. That's my only comment.
    You just took it to a sidetrack comparing MIL stuff.. Uncalled for !

Benitapaul, Indeevara and iamsrihere like this.
  6. sweetsmiley

@Ranchu : Who are we to put limits in anyone's relationship? They are adults..And they have already crossed some limit's in their relationship to the extent of kissing and some more in smoking room...She was fighting to get back him even in front of camera and crores of audience.... I never said O was forced.. i always said both are guilty...
    why to blame O alone? thats my argument from the beginning...

You dont know me or what i know abt the society and i didnt mention anything about you personally in my comment.. i mentioned very general comment about women who talk against women... And i never said you are not forward thinking.. Please read my comment clearly...

What i wrote about MIL is my comment...if you have all the rights to write your comments, I have mine...

Mehana likes this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Ok guys..once again awesome thread with all your contributions..Was fun reading all the comments.In a way,we all learnt who to be like and who not to be.the good and bad qualities etc..

Waiting for season 2 to start..keep watching :)

see ya

Indeevara likes this.
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Season 2 maybe after a year?

anika987 likes this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Kamal mentioned it will start sometime soon..I am hoping by next month

10. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

It just occurred to me Aarav being the BB title winner is also a strategic move by VtV. He would be the perfect "face" fronting VtV. Model like looks, good physique, young....all the main criteria's to garner youngsters attraction and support to the TV channel. Soon they will claim they "found" a budding young star. Ellam oru kariyamagataan nadakirathu. Anyways Aarav has been given a golden chance. I'm sure he will use it wisely.

Snehan is already aged and maybe his village background not suitable to be the "face" of VtV. But Snehan doesn't need a winning title really. If you look at his credentials in Wiki, he has achieved good success as a lyricist in the 90s and 2000s era and lots of awards and recognition. Looking forward to more good songs from him and new cinema projects.