1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Very disappointed...

I don't know what happened to oviya but either she is completely frustrated or big boss is being very mean and showing her in a bad light..maybe staged.

Maybe oviya wants to leave.I feel very sad but if that's what makes her happy,so be it.

However,this week that Julie is being nominated.I wish she is eliminated before oviya and maybe next week let oviya leave..

Oviya is a winner and better than Julie and good should triumph

gknew likes this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Who was the 3rd person nominated this week ? J , O and ?

anika987 likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Vyapuri

4. Benitapaul

Benitapaul Silver IL'ite

According to me, O was feeling lonely when everyone cornered with the drama J created with her stomach pain incident. When A stood up for her, she became obsessed with him and clinged on to him in fear of losing the one person she has in that home. O is not that strong hearted as she appears to be and not ready to leave A in the house so wants him to go out before her.

I'm unable to judge J s strategy or character as she changes as and when she wants. I had some expectations over her when she came in and felt bad when she turned out completely different and thinks she won't last in this show for a long time.

As a matter of fact, I want both O and J out of the home and see how things would turn up in the house.

anika987, poovai and gknew like this.
  5. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

OMG, why Ms 'O' went to that extreme, today?

Was she that desperate for a man, didn't have any man in her life (dad, bro, cousin, friend, co-actor)? Acts like never seen an opposite gender before? No women in sane mind will go that low or enough money is given will 'act' in show like this!

Only person in the house - Mr. 'A' talked/ listened to her. That was the only mistake, he did. When others made fun of them last week, he said that I cannot ignore her, she needs someone to support her, here.

When a man says no, she should have a decency to back out. Instead she acts like a sicko, pestering/haunting Aarar. She took a revenge on the house by not cooperating in task today, the team had to take a cut on their weekly food 'budget'.

Stupid house mates discuss 'her issue', as if she is going insane because Aarar is neglecting her.

Ms. J character was nothing compared to Ms 'O'.

Do you see where the show is heading now? Towards fatal attraction!

I wonder, what happens to those people who said in media, "that's her character, "she is not acting", "that's her nature", "I will adopt her", "the best among human beings", "living angle", "Ms O army" etc

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Ranchu, Dewdrop, SGBV and 1 other person like this.
  6. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Apparently in Pudukottai, there is a Oviya Puratchi Padai now. Velangidum Tamizhnadu!

Ranchu, SGBV, kooru and 2 others like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Well rumors say that gayathri will ultimately be crowned the winner

Oviya is feeling frustrated in the house and will leave in the middle.Vijay tv is using it to the fullest and showing her bad.She needs to realize good needs to win and whole of tamilnadu is supportive of her.Well..if she wants to leave ,let her though else the Vijay tv will completely damage her reputation.

However,this week definitely want that Julie to be eliminated.After that,if oviya leaves that's ok BUT not before that Julie.That will be frustrating.

Oviya won't be eliminated this week and votes r still going strong for her.Unless some drama is done and she leaves.

If vyapuri leaves before Julie ,voting is jinxed and it is proved everything is staged.

If Julie leaves..party time for all

If Vijay Tv fakes,Juliana won't be eliminated and that will be very annoying.

Let's wait and watch

8. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Now, Ms. O is "purring" on Mr. A, by doing that she wants to leave from the Bigg Boss house? Funny.... She can try asking for one banana, routine again!

Why she didn't jump over the compound wall like Bharani did? It was proven, it will cause immediate eviction.

Watch O's face, when the 'wake up call' song was played... ha ha ha. 'Valavanugu valavan undu'. What was she doing last 4-weeks, flirting in front of camera with her dance moves.....ready with full makeup and pink lipstick !! Now, she didn't feel like competing with Ms B, not willing to take it fair and square?

'O' didn't think new person will enter into the house as her competition?
    Mono-play is proven bad as usual. Never challenge your employer! Everyone is replaceable, the lesson.

Now, She didn't want to stay inside because.....other men are cautious not to get closer to her (that includes Snehan), cannot do her house work, daily task - the usual tantrum, Mr 'A' didn't want to flirt with her, Ms J is not retaliating any more, Ms R/G didn't want to stay in the same room with her, and Ms B looks too smart for her 'bag of tricks'. Everyone else treating her the way she treated others, before. Over time, the group learned to deal with the 'odd' - ignore / DIY / not to complain/move on with their daily routine. Bigg Boss gave 'O' 'way over build up' for her looks and now, we are watching her fall flat on her face.

No, J will not be eliminated, she is the...conversational (controversial?) piece of the show, and also 'link' between the men and women in that house.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Dewdrop and anika987 like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Oviya is better than that Julie.She has a certain charm and she needs to use it better these days.I wish Julie to be eliminated and not vyapuri or Oviya.However,Vijay tv will need Julie for TRP and vyapuri will be eliminated.No amount of voting will change what they have already decided I guess..

Only need to wait and watch.

10. kooru

kooru Silver IL'ite

I never supported oviya in the first place. frankly she s no different than julie. rendume kalnda case'unga! I was surprised there is so much support for oviya. feel sorry for the rest of the contestants to put with these ara loosunga. IMO arav is the best member in house. even if he is playing strategy (teaming up with oviya after realizing people s support for her), he does it with grace.

My next favorite is raiza

Ranchu, poovai and anika987 like this.