1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"Our success and happiness lies in us, hoping 2015 to be a memorable year

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 31, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The year 2014 is coming to an end and we all are waiting for 2015. This year has been very good for me as I had the opportunity to learn andmake use of my learning and felt I achieved something and did not waste my time.

In April my son brought me a Laptop and Tablet . Since I was used to Computer I thought I wont be able to use the Laptop. In May we had to shift our house andsince there was no place to keep the computer , I started using the Laptop and became used to it. This year only I became active in Facebook too and earned more friends there through another forum. After my cataract operation my eye is bright . I am able to put the thread in the needle . So started making jewellery and now I have got a craze for that also. Also started making old bags new by using blouse pieces which are going to waste.

For anything we need God's grace and elder's blessing. I could learn computer and do jewellery because of that only and also I must thank all my friends who always inspired and encouraged me by appreciating my work.

Every year in the last week of December Bajana Samaj organises Saptaham and we in Mulund are able to listen to the Saptaham. This year I went for 5 days but only till afternoon. There are many who go early in the morning and stay till evening. I really admire them for spending their 7 days in Saptaham.

I feel eight is a lucky number for me because I was born in August which is the eighth month. I was born on a Thursday which also has eight letters. Next year is 2015. 2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 8. So I feel next year might be a lucky year for me and God will fulfill my wish of having a grandchild through my son. So I am waiting anxiously for the New Year.

I thought of so many things to write but while writing I cant remember some things.

Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year

7 people like this.

2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Viji ma,
    Wish you also a very Happy Prosperous and a Healthy new year!!

Heres' also wishing all my IL sisters a very very healthy and a happy new year!! May all our wishes come true.

A special wish for all the TTC ladies out there...here's hoping that we shall all hold our LO very soon!!

Good Luck!!hugsmiley

2 people like this.
  3. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good afternoon Viji aunty
    Thank u very much for your lovely wishes.
    May u find all ur dreams come true in 2015.

1 person likes this.
  4. meril

meril Gold IL'ite

Hello Vijima,

That was a write up right from the heart I must say. How I wish the younger generation (include me too) was as enthusiastic in learning new skills like you ma'am. All the best in everything you do in 2015 and the years ahead..

As the year 2014 winds up, every one of us have few achievements to be remembered along with certain memories we wished to be forgotten..

Wishing you and your family a blessed year ahead.

1 person likes this.
  5. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

I’m tempted to ask “ Is IL the secret of your energy”??? hehehe. But not an iota of doubt when I say, you’re the energy booster for us.
    Such contagious your spirits are Vijima..

Wish you a great new year ma…May god give all his choicest blessing for you and your family. Let this year may all your dreams come true and you enjoy the pink of your health.

1 person likes this.
  6. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Vijima, wishing you a great new year ahead. Hoping your wish of grandchild would come true very soon..
    I love the bags and purses you make :-D

1 person likes this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Happy New Year to you and uncle, Viji aunty! If you have the love for learning, what else can ask for. Yes, I have seen some of your creations too and your enthusiasm shows everywhere!

1 person likes this.
  8. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Madam,
    Happy Healthy New year to you and your family.
    You have a very positive attitude for life and it is an amazing quality that I admire in you.
    Syamala

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and thanks for the first fb and your New Year wishes. Ialso wish all TTC ladies the very best and may God bless them and fulfill their wishes. Sorry for the late reply . I was busy attending poojas , so could not reply earlier

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Madhu dear sorry for the late reply. thanks for your good wishes which Ineed badly