1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our Snippet Queen , Satchi

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 16, 2019.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I have been in IL since 2007. Have seen many great writers , some have been there for some years, some only for a week or so but have bagged the awards with their super posts.

Now also we have superb writers

When some leave IL another set of people join and entertain us with awesome posts.

Now the present Rocking star in IL is our dear Satchi. She is apt to her. name Satchidananda, one who gives anandam with her awesome threads.

She is in IL since 2010 and has given IL awesome posts. Every post of hers is worthy of nomination. Her posts contain everything humour , thought provoking etc. Because of her awesome posts she is in Finest forum where every month she gives warm welcome for the new nominations and awesome announcement of winners. Though she is not eligible for award being in Finest forum she is awinner.

As a person also she is very nice, loving and caring. Very good in entertaining friends with yummy food. I had the opportunity to to meet her two three times and also to stay in her house. Though she has health problems she does not show that and always has smiling face. Even when she was in hospital she had written a snippet.

I pray to God to keep her always healthy and happy and a bright future

kaniths, Amica, Saiabimom and 16 others like this.

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Amen to that.

Amica, iyerviji and satchitananda like this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji

Vijima, thanks for writing such a beautiful post about our dear Satchi. Thanks also for letting newcomers like me know some of the unknown facts about her and demystifying her. Whenever I think of her, I see this simple woman with an enviably calm demeanor and a nice smile.
    Amen.

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viji
    You never spoke a truer word. Satchi is undoubtedly the ruling Queen of IL. And so are you Viji.
    Sri

iyerviji and satchitananda like this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

A big hug and thanks to you. I am really humbled. Your words of kindness are far more than I deserve. We have a lot of writers here who write so well, so I am one amongst them, but certainly no queen! I agree with CS when he says you are a Queen of IL.

Thanks once again Vijima!

6. satchitananda

Dear Amulet, Geeta and CS,

Thanks a lot for the kind words. :)

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  7. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,
    Viji Madam calling you as queen is very apprioriate.... Both of you are queens. You can take it as her blessing. We are all proud of you.
    Best wishes
    Syamala

iyerviji and satchitananda like this.
  8. satchitananda

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Satchi planned to visit Chennai this month and i was waiting To see her.Yesterday she messaged me her program was cancelled due to sickness.i felt much as i can't meet her. whenever i was down feeling about my son's health she is there to cheer up with soothing words.she is a gem of a Person and i pray God to give her good health.

iyerviji and Cheeniya like this.
  10. satchitananda

Dear Periamma,

you have been really lavish with your kindness to me. I, too, am deeply disappointed at not having been able to make it. I was really looking forward to meeting you and all my friends there. If wishes were horses ..... Like I said in my other snippet woman proposes and God disposes. Anyway, let me hope I get a chance again very soon.

You and all my ILite friends have been extremely kind to me and supported me when I was going through a rough phase and I can't thank all of you quite enough for that.

iyerviji and periamma like this.