Our ILiites in Oman- pls suggest me

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by Ooviya, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

My hubby got a project work in Oman.So v r planning to move there very shortly..
    will u pls tell me,

1.am having one yr old kid. So v both r very much frustrated, how can v manage there?? how is people r there?? friendly??!!

2. how is cost of living?? and temperature??

3.what r all important things must be keep in mind bef. v start there??:drowning

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

what do you mean by important things. if your kiddo has special medical needs, have your prescriptions filled. you get everything in muscat, from banana leaf, jasmine to idli rice..so it all depends on what are your priorities. i assume your husband will be going first, so let him study the place and get back to you...

all the best. muscat is a very very beautiful city and also one of the cleanest cities in the world. you have lots to see around, though there is a misconception it is a desert..so welcome to oman and muscat.

3. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u so much... my husband going to work under deputation.. v hope office will provide accommodation..