1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our daily wear to workplace

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Magee, Jun 8, 2011.

1. vanithasekar

vanithasekar Gold IL'ite

there is a sale going on in Lifestyle.. i bought 5 kurthis there...

2. manojob

manojob Bronze IL'ite

I will always prefer Jeans and T-shirt for workplace.

3. arunarani76

arunarani76 Bronze IL'ite

hi all

cotton clothes r indeed elegant n comfortable. they fade quickly to see the do not fade soon try these ideas,

before 1st wash soak the cloth in salt water for 30 mins. then rinse n dry in shade. for later washes use mild detergent ( gentle or little shampoo)
    always dry the clothes in shade

now a days u get salwar materials in silk cotton these r very nice it has the benefits of cotton ( feel n comfort) n looks of silk

same washing method for these also

4. brb_va

brb_va Gold IL'ite

I'm planning to wear sari once a week starting from today! I wore a blue tussar silk saree with the chiku color border..! I have worn cream and chikku big beaded earring and big beaded neckwear too!

Sometimes, whenever i dont feel like working, i make up myself to dress something different so that i would be feeling happy to go to office, for the sake of compliments atleast :). Now that I have bought a white / cream chickenwork top from spencer plaza. Now that i have a meroon crepe / light blue synthetic / dark brown & cream chiffon, and would get some more in purple and red, for the mix and matches. Its a mandate to wear something in red every monday, so would prefer these white top and meron crepe pant & duppata. Tuesdays - a sari preferable; wednesdays - a long top and a legging; thursday - (no mood) - still a nice salwar; friday - its freak out day !! Just jean and a top!!

I somehow feel that last 6-7 months i have not bought anything (except for these two top and two salwars) and i feel my wardrobe is completely exhausted!! Need refilling now!!

1 person likes this.
  5. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

As Usual Nice Topic Magee .
    I prefer cotton dresses for office. But again maintenance is big ?.
    I have around some 10 cotton dresses,3-4 synthetic, many cotton tops and leggings.
    For maintenance now a days i m doing only hand wash for cotton dresses.
    Machine wash is only for synthetic.

6. brb_va

brb_va Gold IL'ite

Discard all your old ones every 6 months, may be the loose fitting ones / tight ones need some change. I have not been using some of the clothes for years, since i have put on some more weight, i gave it to my tailor to get it altered. Now that i have a few clothes (still not feeling satisfied) to make someone ask me whether it is new :).

As soon as i get back home, i have two small buckets, wherein i wash my clothes / DD's clothes everyday, whites separately and color clothes separate. I usually dont wait for the weekends!! I just iron new / delicate clothes myself and give the cotton ones to the laundry! I iron my DD's clothes myself!

7. BhartiVihaan

BhartiVihaan New IL'ite

Guys, I have found best office dresses , cotton wear and at reasonable prices with this lady laxmifactory who sells online on watsapp,
    Please check with her for amazing dressses at cheap prices:
    WatsApp No : +918087639498

8. vedhikasankar

vedhikasankar Senior IL'ite

Kurtis one of my favourites for office use. Usually, it feels more comfortable than other dresses

9. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

I wear short skirts, may be denims mostly with tops to my work place and of not its shirts with jeans almost every other day