1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our cute Shankari and Sundari

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 8, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

You all must be wondering who Shankari and Sundari are. They are none other than our cat Lucky's kids. For us they are like our grandchildren. Only thing they cant talk but can understand everything.

Both were born on 20th January 2009. One is black in colour and the othe is Black and white. They are like twins.

Their day starts with badam milk in the morning which my husband has. If we give them separately they wont like has to be given by him only. They know I will only give him so they will be shouting to give fast.
    Morning both will be in the kitchen watching me cooking. If they knew they would have helped me incooking

Whereever I am they are also there and sometimes running behind my husband. They know very well when some one rings the calling bell and run to the door as if they are going to open the door. And when we go out also wait to go out. Recenlty they have started going out but we keep a watch because big dogs are there and they might kill them because once before our small kitten was killed by a dog and another one was killed by a big cat.

Then when my husband has chapathi in the morning the black one will go to him to have the chapathi. She atleast has something or other but the other white and black has only milk and sometimes kheer. I forgot to mention their names, black and white is Sundari and the other one is Shankari.
    While having lunch my husband has to make dahi rice in his plate and give then only Shankari will have.

Sometimes they will be running here and there, nice to watch them playing. Again in the evening at 4 or 4.30 when my husband has milk they will come and have. Sometimes when I am sitting at the computer Sundari will come and trouble me not allowing me to type. In between morning afternoon and evening they take naps.
    Night Sundari sleeps with me and Shankari with my husband.

This is the story of our two kittens hope you all enjoyed reading it.

viji

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai

Nice time pass with the pet cats. The pet cats are like our children and watch them playing is a big relaxation.

Hope your Sundari and Sankari give that mind relaxation and pleasure to you and your DH.

andal

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swathi

Thanks for the first fb. Sundari and Sankari keep us entertained.

love
    viji

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear viji
    that was really cute.you have given the kittens beautiful names..and nicely pamper them too with badam milk..now they will never leave you..:)
    yes sometimes they behave like real human kidsBig Laugh

love
    Mindi

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

They are like my grandchildren. Just now when I am writing this reply to your feedback one ofthem is sleeping on my lap.

love
    viji