1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Our Cosy Weight Loss Group

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Minara, Apr 12, 2014.

1. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

Yeah. Probably. Actually im kinda confused with those numbers. While doing insanity, I was eating about 1500 but then I was not losing much, when I brought it down to 1300 I started losing again. You wil have to see. Listen to ur body. If ur hungry then eat..also im petite.. mayb thats why I don need so many calories? I don know..

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Update: 66.2 kgs. No change this week. :-(

3. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

yest's update:

rest day
    diet ***

today's update:
    diet *** so far
    exercise: did focus t25.. it's insane.. My clothes were soaked in sweat by the end of it, though I was using the modification every now and then.. 25 mins went by too quickly..
    wanted to do a jog, but down with sore throat and headache since morning.. :cry: just cant put myself together to do it..

3 people like this.
  4. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

everyone is different, and every body works differently.. I can still lose if I eat anywhere between 1200-1600kcal.. Maybe running behind kids help in burning off additional calories... But my biggest enemy is rice and chapati.. Even if I eat 1200, there is no way I can lose if I eat rice or chapati..
    see what works for u..

5. Writera

Writera Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I was just scrolling through the posts here and really liked the encouragement and support you are giving each other. I would like to join you and post updates as well.
    So little about me, I lost some 8 Kgs about 6 years ago and maintained it at an average of 70 Kgs (I am 5'8) since I am tall it was fine but being a perfectionist I tried to lose more and was aiming for 63. But as you have it, Life intervened and I got too busy to focus exclusively on weight loss. So I maintained until last November when my weight just zoomed after a brief stay in the U.S. (all those tempting goodies), I returned to India and I am again back at 77 (this morning) - And I used to think I was fat when I was 70! So it would be really nice to get back on track.

Here are my details:
    Current Weight: 77
    Aim: To become 63
    14 Kgs

4 people like this.
  6. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

weigh in: 82.5 kg

2 people like this.
  7. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

Welcome aboard, buddy.. All the best for ur journey and keep us posted..

1 person likes this.
  8. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

The Benefits of Sprouting Lentils | Healthy Living - azcentral.com

strange isnt it? how sprouts are way less in cals than lentils.. i am gonna try switching all my dals to sprouts.. Though not a fan of sprouts, will try developing a taste for it.. I think I have to pull all tricks up my sleeves to lose those last kilos.. I am at a phase where I donno what I want anymore after reaching my goal weight..

3 people like this.
  9. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

My weight this week is 79 kgs

10. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

All the best dear...we post our daily diet as ***(good with no junk food involved), **(a little junk), *(too much junk) and exercise regime in detail...also post current weight anytime during the weekend