1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oscillation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

That explains how Some children remember their past life proving simultaneously proving incornation theory. Souls carry past memories when enters another body. That 'reminds me of Tamil movie nenjam marappadhillai.
    Thanks and regards.

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Ok sir agreed mind is oscillating constantly between repulsion and attraction even at quantum level. I heard mind is a process and not an organ. If waves are oscillating we might get affected. Is it true the vibration and oscillation could be same in certain contexts.
    Here is a Whatsap message for comments.
    SEVEN THINGS THAT AFFECT YOUR VIBRATORY FREQUENCY FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF QUANTUM PHYSICS.

Vibration in quantum physics means that everything is energy. We are beings that vibrate at certain frequencies. Each vibration is equivalent to a feeling and in the "vibrational" world, there are only two types of vibrations, the positive and the negative. Any feeling causes you to emit a vibration that can be positive or negative.

1st.- THE THOUGHTS
    Every thought emits a frequency towards the Universe and that frequency returns towards the origin, then in the case, if you have negative thoughts, of discouragement, sadness, anger, fear, all of that turns towards you. That is why it is so important that you take care of the quality of your thoughts and learn to cultivate more positive thoughts.

2nd - THE COMPANIES
    The people around you directly influence your vibrational frequency. If you surround yourself with happy, positive, determined people, you will also enter into that vibration, now if you surround yourself with complaining, cursing and pessimistic people, be careful! Well, they may be decreasing your frequency and as a consequence preventing you from making the Law of Attraction work in your favor.

3rd - THE MUSIC
    The music is very powerful. If you only listen to music that speaks of death, betrayal, sadness, abandonment, all that will interfere in what you vibrate. Pay attention to the lyrics of the music you listen to, it may be decreasing your vibrational frequency. And remember: You draw into your life exactly what you vibrate.

4th - THE THINGS YOU SEE
    When you watch programs that deal with misfortune, death, betrayal, etc. your brain accepts that as a reality and releases a whole chemistry in your body, causing your vibrational frequency to be affected. See things that do you good and help you vibrate at a higher frequency.

5th - THE ENVIRONMENT
    Whether at home or at work, if you spend much of your time in a disorganized and dirty environment, this will also affect your vibrational frequency. Improve what is around you, organize and clean your environment. Show the Universe that you are apt to receive much more. Take care of what you already have.

6th - THE WORD
    If you tend to complain or speak badly about things and people, this affects your vibrational frequency. To maintain your high frequency it is essential that you eliminate the habit of complaining and speaking badly about others. Then avoid making dramas and victimize yourself. Take responsibility for the choices of your life.

7ª - THE GRATITUDE
    Gratitude positively affects your vibrational frequency. That is a habit that you should incorporate right now into your life. Start to thank for everything, for the good things and those that you consider not good, thanks for all the experiences that you have lived. Gratitude opens the doors for good things to flow positively in your life.

Thank you

Viswamitra likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri Thyagarajan:

Thank you for your comprehensive analysis of vibration. Incidentally, I have written a separate snippet about Vibration as well earlier.

Vibrations

Your response is spot on with respect to mind being a process and its vibration creating positive or negative energy.

Viswa

4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Viswa,
    It is easily said than done controlling the oscillation of the mind. Mind is like a monkey and as the monkey jumps from branch to branch mind also will be traveling far and wide within seconds.As you have said through meditation mind could be brought under control. But it is not possible for everybody train the mind on meditation.
    Daily while doing puja I chant slokas. Even while the mouth is chanting slokas the mind is oscillating. Controlling desires and attachment is also a tough job. In a small way I am trying to follow the path of detached attachment and there is a long way to go in achieving this.
    Whenever I visit a temple I pray for not only for my family, but I pray for the people of the whole world to be happy and have peace of mind.
    I feel surrendering oneself to the Lord and whatever happens take it in our stride.
    I feel happy to read so many persons different views on this topic.
    PS

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Smt. Srinivasan:

I couldn't agree more on how the mind behaves like a Monkey moving from one thought to another very quickly and rely totally on our senses. I feel our conscious mind is like a peripheral waves in the ocean and our subconscious mind and unconscious mind are like a deep sea. If the agitation of the conscious mind is a hindrance, we can't venture into the sea. Rather than controlling it, we should observe it through meditation and keep diving deep into the calmer ocean.

As long as the fire of desires and attachments are burning like a strong flame, the agitation of what is on top of it can never be stopped. In Tamil there is a proverb, "Eriyartha pudungina, Kothikaradu adangum" meaning "If you remove the fire underneath, the boiling will stop".

A complete acceptance of the will of the Lord (total surrender) which is otherwise known as "Atma Nivedanam" can be successful only when the agitated mind can be calmer. This is my humble opinion.

Viswa