1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oriflame Products

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by rajalakshmigopal, Nov 13, 2008.

1. kavysat

kavysat Junior IL'ite

I've just become a consultant of Oriflame.There are so many products in oriflame.If interested in finding out what products oriflame offers ,you can actually call oriflame off 28171736/37 & find out the consultant of the particular area you live in.ask for her no from the off.

Call her & ask her for the product catalogue & she will be able to guide you to use products according to ur needs & type of skin.

You will never be disappointed with the range of products they offer.though the cost is slightly higher.I've been using it now & also recommending others to buy it.it is worth the money.
    Incase u need some more details.u can ask me.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. sadiya

sadiya Senior IL'ite

i am too using oriflame product like pumice stone and nail care product its good.

3. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

Am an Oriflame consultant. But honestly am not telling for the sales purpose. I always suggest people after i use the product. Generally all the skin care products are superb. It is little bit costly if u compare. But when you try for a new product you should know the suggestions from so many people. As per my knowldge so far i didn't hear any complaint from anybody abt the skin care products. I can assure you, you can go ahead without hesitation. I have told previouly abt some of the products and i 'll post the others also. All the best.

4. Melveena

Melveena New IL'ite

Yes i am using oriflame products too....cleanser,toner,cream, masks, shampoos, makeup products, hand cream, foot cream....they work wonderfully for me..

5. sumiali

sumiali New IL'ite

which oriflame cream i can use for skin glow plz replay

6. mkpriya

mkpriya Senior IL'ite

Dear friends

i happen to knwo abt oriflame products and i am interested to use them maily skin care products( mine is oily skin).can anyone suggest facewash,scrub and facecream for me .i do know where i get those products in bangalore.
    thanks a lot
    love
    priya

7. varsudhir

varsudhir New IL'ite

I am actually using oriflame visions peach me ...its the perfect base..for a glowing skin...

8. padmakiran

padmakiran New IL'ite

Re: Oriflame Products(shampoos)

Hi Frnds,
    First of all happy to see all your posts about the oriflame. I would like to talk something here regarding the same topic. I am also one of the users of oriflame products and have been using oriflame shampoo(coconut& Rice milk flavour for dry hair)since 6 months now. Actually I heard about this product thru my frnd and I have started using since she had good results with this. But in my case Iam totally unable to find whether it suited for me or not? I did not see much positive or negative result till now .

But today after looking at all these posts I would really like to know your thoghts/opinions on oriflame shampoos especially on the coconut rice milk shampoo(dry hair). And my beautician said that mine is a combination hair so If any one knows abt this hair condition pls tell me which flavor in oriflame shampoos exactly suits to my hair type.

Kindly pour some thoughts and share your opinions. Quick replies would be highly appreciated.

cheers,
    Padmakiran

9. goodu

goodu New IL'ite

hi rajalakshmi.. i wanna use oriflame prodcts. i have combination skin. my problem is very dull face and tanned hands. my body is more white than my face and hands.. can u suggest me for make my face glow like my body. like cleansing , moisturzing, fairness creams like tat..

10. raji1974

raji1974 New IL'ite

Hai,

I am Raji. I am from chennai. If your hand is tanned, please apply silk satin radiance cream scrub and radiance body soufle.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009