Opportunities for Clothing Business

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by disha, Sep 19, 2006.

1. safoorabi

safoorabi New IL'ite

marketing your salwar suits and sarees

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bindu,

I am happy to learn that you have a printing unit of your own. This, by itself, shows that you mean to do serious business. A person must have this DRIVE in order to succeed in any good venture.

I am new to this line and am interested in promoting your printed salwar suits and sarees. I am looking mostly at overseas markets. We can start on small volume buyers, but it should be big enough to be economically viable to us and to the buyers. As my younger brother is marketing fabrics and leathers overseas, he can help me in getting buyers for your products.

If you are interested in marketing your salwars and sarees, please send me some details about them so that I can pass them on to prospective buyers. Contact me by Private Message

with best regards.:wave
    Mrs. Safoora Bi

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2007
  2. geethas

geethas New IL'ite

hello

I am from a family of textile business(the chennai silks)based in coimbatore,south india.

I am interested in e business in textile.

3. jatin

jatin New IL'ite

Clothes business

Hi mitra

I wana suggest u that this an era of retail and sourcing .I appreciate ur step towards this business.I think sourcing is more suitable if u hava a marketing skill or if u have contacts .I m also working in the same field .I m in the field of garment exports.If u need any type of help u can contact me.

Regards

Jatin

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2007
  4. jatin

jatin New IL'ite

Clothes business

Hi Disha

Its nice to see ur step towards this business and i appreciate it. I m also working in the garments exports field . Definiately this is the century for retailing and sourcing.Because production and retailing requires a huge amount of capital investment but i think to move ahead towards the sourcing and network marketing is not so difficult like production and retailing.
    Basically we deals in garment.Our basic product is babies wear(like body suits,jump suits and sleep suits),kids wear,toddlers, mens and womenswear .We work for the huge buyers like :Wallmart,Tesco,Zellers,Westside, M N S (MARK N SPENCER) and many others. In ur location there is a huge requirement of ARTIFICIAL JEWELLERY also.We are also sourcing Artificial Jewellery,Scarfs And other fashionable items for womens.I have a basic funda in my life "bite more than u can Chew and then chew it".If u r interested in business the business of other ladies fashionable Items Pls contact by private message.I will be always available.

Regards

Jatin Sharma

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2007
  5. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi everybody

if anybody needs some designing for suits, please contact me, i'm from delhi, right now in US, i have great designing ideas for suits, which make them look very beautiful yet modern...

great ways to decorate necks and salwar ponchas... very unconventional designs...

cheers
    ~Abha

6. naafiyaparvez

naafiyaparvez New IL'ite

Hi Disha

My mom supplies clothing to few ladies across US who do the same business there, let me know if u are interested in starting up this business with her, she gets all her collection from Bombay, calcutta, surat so the stuff is latest in style.
    anyway will discuss further if you are interested, and you can also contact me privately at "naafiya@yahoo.co.in"

7. ruchic28

ruchic28 New IL'ite

Hi Disha,
    I'm new to this group.I liked your idea very much as i do have the same idea of running a clothing business. I'm in New Jersey and on H4 visa. My uncle has a good garment business in India. I'm form Jaipur (Rajasthan) Hope you have heared about Jaipuri prints, jaipuri razai,etc etc. My first cusion has a expot house of garments. When i gave him this idea he was glad to expand his business here. I have many suppliers. I just dont have the knowledge to start this business. It would be a great help if you can help me out in finding the solution or letting me join you in some way.
    Thanks
    Ruchi.

8. khyder

khyder Guest

hi disha
    how are you doing.i am new in this site and came across ur ad.I am very much intereted in working with you.i already running my own beautyprolour in jeddha and i hope u well help me to start my new buss with u wating 4ur reply.
    thanks & ur frnd kajal..:)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007
  9. kalpanayadav

kalpanayadav New IL'ite

Hi Disha,

My self Kalpana Staying in Rohini (New Delhi) . i recently joind this group .i am inrested in clothing businnes.one of my friend is already doing the same bussiness on small scale.can u pls. let me know wat type of indain suites you required. i mean cotton suit ,luukhnow work ,heavy emroidery ,block printin ,cotton saria, banarsi saris ,bandhni,wat so ever . so that i can send u few sampel.
    pls. give me all the details including your contact no.

wating for your reply. u can contact me by private message.

Regards

kalpana

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2007
  10. nanitha

nanitha New IL'ite

hi disha,

i have recently joined in this site
    my name is swathi,on H4 visa

iam interested to do this business and here its very good market
    if u send me all the details
    i will start it

bye