Opportunities for Clothing Business

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by disha, Sep 19, 2006.

1. disha

disha New IL'ite

Hi,
    My name is Disha. I live in Virginia, US. I had posted a message a couple of months back regarding needing help in doing clothing business. I am planning to get salwar suits, Kurtis and other indian outfits from India and sell in the U.S. There is a lot of market for this kind of business. There is lots of money to be made. I have contacts. If anyone is willing, can you please send me a Private Message. I am also a web designer and I am planning to create a website showcasing all the beautiful outfits. If anybody has any words of wisdom, please dont hesitate to pitch in. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Hi, Payal and Shakila. Thanks for your advice. If you can send me some details regarding this, it will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2006

2. sensug

sensug New IL'ite

Clothing business

Hi Disha,

Good to see your idea. I am already doing this clothing business here in utah at a small scale. I primarily concentrate on Kurtis. I would like to talk to you regrading this and let's find out if we can do something together.

Thanks
    Suganya

3. disha

disha New IL'ite

Sorry for the late reply!!!

Hi Suganya,
    Thanks for your message. Can you please send me your phone number so that we can talk. Send me a Private message.
    We can definitely get this idea going and do some profitable business.

Shoba

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2006
  4. deepali

deepali New IL'ite

Clothing business

Dear Disha

Hello, how r u doing. I have recently registered with this site and came across ur ad.

I am very much intereted in working with you. I am a b.tech in textile technology from IIT and have four years of experience working with garment line.

Would be really great to talk to u in detail about this. do let me know your suitability. will provide u with my phone number and email id

thanks and regards
    Deepali

5. gita

gita New IL'ite

Interested in your project

Hi disha,

This is gita.Today i have joined as a new member.Interested in your business plan and can provide you with latest trends of salwars and kurtis.
    Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
    Geetha

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

how abt helping in franchising for large size ugs in india

dear disha,
    my daughter chitra has been looking for someone who might be interested in franchising large sized bras for indian woman...kindly pm me if u can help or have any information abt it...regards sunkan

7. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

Hi Disha,

I am very much interested in doing business can u plz send me all the details to my private message

could u plz send me the details abt the business that i am very much interested.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2006
  8. nagamanireddy369

nagamanireddy369 New IL'ite

I am interested to do business with you

I disha, I am Nagamanireddy369, I know about sarries embroidary, painting, cloth bags making, mirror work, I know tailaing also , I want to do some business with you , i can provide you materials and etc., in india give me a message as soon as possible.

regards,
    Nagamani

9. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

Online cloth business

Hi ,

I want some suggestions from you all .I want to start an online cloth business but iam not understanding where to start and to statr.Basically iam located in NJ.Iam on h4 .Do we need to take any kind of permission to so the business How to get clothes from india .I need some suggestions and help from those who are already into this business.

I need your valuable suggestions ...........

Thanks raj

10. BINDUSAJIV

BINDUSAJIV New IL'ite

Clothing Business

Hi Disha

This is Bindu Iam doing Block printing in salwar,sarees and it is also of great demand here. my main supply is for Nalli,Kumarans and Kerala market.

My unit is in chennai. can u just tell me what kind of market is there and what is the demand i shall scan u my salwar suits and what all printing i do.

Tell me how to proceed we shall do business

tku

regards
    Bindu