1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion: Which Of These Would You Choose?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Nylaa, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Nylaa

Nylaa Silver IL'ite

I'm attending a wedding in May (my husband's younger sister is getting married) and am trying to decide on one. I've looked around and have narrowed it down to these three. They're all by the same designer and from the same collection so the aesthetic and style is very similar. I love color scheme of all of them. The first and third ones look very similar except color. I also like the style of the second one.

Which of these would you choose?:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kishw

Kishw Silver IL'ite

Lovveee the 1st one, 3rd is pretty too. 2nd is a no for me.

Nylaa likes this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

At quick glance, they all look the same. First one has a combination of refinement, style and grandeur. The area near the feet will look beautiful as you walk or sit down. Third one looks better for a wedding as it is has some more shades. But the inside part being a different shade, gives it a petticoat feel. Just me, I am sure this is an in style.

The second one might also be good, and the smaller picture plus the 'construction work' type of background are taking away from its beauty maybe. The top thingie being a few inches shorter than the inside thingie looks a little off. Again, must be just my way of looking at it.

As an aside, maybe check what colors are usually worn in their weddings. And also, take care to not outshine the bride. : )

Do they cost roughly the same? Just curious. First one is simply beautiful.

Nylaa likes this.
  4. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

They are beautiful but the colours are quite dull and boring for Indians weddings . I mean who wears 50 shades of grey for weddings ? Also with so much heavy embellishment on the dress , you don’t have an option to accessorize it with jewelleries. Indians weddings are so colourful so this one may not get the attention even with all the heavy work on it .
    Go for soft pastel colours with some work on it and accessorize it with jewelleries . Or a similar dress like the one above but with some pop of colour on it .

nakshatra1, SGBV, shravs3 and 2 others like this.
  5. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

All of them! You have good taste. :)

Sorry for not being helpful, but you really can't go wrong with any of these.

6. Kishw

Kishw Silver IL'ite

btw, where are these from?

Nylaa and Archanaanchan like this.
  7. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Nyla I like the third one better . But the embroidery work on all three though rich doesn't outshine because of the grey color. Do you have any other color options here .?

The embroidery if a little highlighted with a different color other than grey in background would look so good. But if you have fixed up to select only among these three I would definitely suggest the third .

SGBV, Nylaa, Sunburst and 1 other person like this.
  8. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Love the first and third ! The second one looks a little shabby near the feet, maybe it’s too long for the model wearing it. I would like to take her home in that dress though and have her walk through my kitchen !

Who’s the designer ? I promise not to buy anything, what are the odds we attend the same wedding ?

9. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

Love the third option, has a bit of color..

Nylaa, Sunburst and Archanaanchan like this.
  10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Nylaa, I love the first one. To me the 2nd & 3rd have a little more sheen for my taste, but that’s just my opinion. Knowing you are tall & slim you would look great in all 3.