1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

opinion needed

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by god2014, Jun 27, 2014.

1. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    After reading many posts in this forum, I have few questions for which I want your opinions. Let me explain the scenario,. A girl and a guy loves each other, got into physical relations too. Now they are unable to marry due to some reasons may be family let us take. Both are not virgin now . My question is
    1. Is it right if they marry some other person in their lives
    2.should they never marry at all
    3. After telling everything to the guy or girl whom they would marry can they take it forward.
    4. Should the girl and guy who loved should some how marry as they lost themselves in their love.
    5. Again last if they have lost virginity are they fit to marry someone

These are general questions not specifying anybody's life. After reading few post in our forum I got to post this so that after reading your opinions many who are struggling to deal can find a solution and which ever suits they can adopt.

My opinion is some how try to get married with the love as your virginity is lost in the name of love. If that would never happen then tell the truth before marriage and then marry to him or her. Please post your views..........

2 people like this.

2. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

yes god2014 i agree with you

i feel they should try to convince their families as they love each other

3. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

My answer to your Q : Strictly No physical relation in the name of love.. as simple as that..true love can win any situation at home..convince both the families and get married to your loved one..

2 people like this.
  4. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

I am not telling in the name of love they had physical relations, its their love that brings them together, its a situation. My question is they are physically too involved then what to do is my query. I too know what true love is all. In the right sense I meant not merely to get physical they used love is not my statement.

5. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Hello OP,

Simple answer is they should do what is acceptable to them and what they can live guilt-free.

Right & Wrong in life is definitely not black and white. "Love" is still a taboo in many house-holds, at the same time, there are also couples who are Ok with Live-in relationships before marriages.

So it boils down to individual's judgement of what is right and wrong, and finding a partner who has similar level of openness and act accordingly.

Given the circumstance, my suggestion would be to discuss with partner, spell it out, get he/she on-board and then go ahead with marriage.

Regards,
    JM

4 people like this.
  6. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

first of all, virginity is overated in india.
    ok, lets dont involve the families here. i give u another senario. what if the couple loved each other so much and had made love. later on they realise they cant settled down with each other due to some understanding or ego issue and got separated. so is it wrong if they found another lover and move on? or they should dwell on the past relationship because u hav lost ur virginity?

2 people like this.
  7. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

Ippadi ellam kelvi room pottu yosipingala. Namakku prachanai erpatta kadavul kitta kekalaam, andha kadavulukke prachanai yerpattirukku...........!!

Might get lost in translation so leaving the above as such.

1 person likes this.
  8. Mazel

Mazel Junior IL'ite

IMO .. one should try to convince their respective families if they are truly in love and could not live with out each other. Its not just because they lost their virginity. It also depends on their family background and their age group. As far i am seeing the young lot, either guys or gals are not giving much importance to virginity like the olden days. They are ready to accept each other in spite of knowing their pasts/ex.

Regarding the second issue, if it is not possible to marry the person they love, they can definitely marry the person choosen by their parents. They need not feel like culprits for loosing virginity.

1 person likes this.
  9. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

what is lost cant be retrieved back , Try to convince your respective families and get married . If due to any other reasons u are marrying someone else, then telling him openly what happened is the best solution to save your future life but we dont know how that person takes it and react , we dont know. Some persons takes it positively and lead a healthy family life and some other type of guys though initially keep quiet, later on becomes suspicious and start nagging and makes our life a real hell. But if u hide from your DH about your past and if he comes to know through some other source, it is more problomatic. So better convince your families and get married to your lover,

1 person likes this.
  10. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

This is what I want you all to give suggestion for????????