1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Open Pore Between Breast

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Jamelia02, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Jamelia02

Jamelia02 Silver IL'ite

hi ladies,
    I need suggestion to treat pores that i have near my breast. So, 6 years back i developed boils between my breast(to be specific, on the edges of my both breast where we might collect sweat) and when taken to hospital here in US, they said they need to drain them out and so they poked to remove the boils. So, after some days when it got cured i found some open pore kind of (4 of them., it looks like how ear looks after it is been pierced) and din't bother so much. It sometimes used to collect dirt when i totally sweat and i always try to wash them off. Since it wasn't a big deal, I dint care about it. But now I feel I want to be able to get rid of those pores. I'm trying to lose weight and want to look at my best for myself.

So, is meeting the dermatologists the only way ? Does it help? Here in US it can extremely be expensive. Is there any home remedies? I might go to india for a month long vacation soon. Is there anything you all suggest?

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

does it show in your bikini ? If it does not show, well... then... the cure may be worse than the malady.
    If the pores are not too deep, you can use skin abrasion techniques to even out the area. Abrade a little, then coat the reddened spot with aloe gel to soothe. Then abrade a little more after a few days.
    If you need to wear dresses where the pores might show, you may look upon the pores as a "come closer and look" kind of tease. Or you can use make up (the right colored skin tone) to make it disappear. Any'ow, as I mentioned above, any attempt at permanent cure may not be worth the pain.

Jamelia02 likes this.
  3. Jamelia02

Jamelia02 Silver IL'ite

Thanks nonya for replying!
    It does show in the bikini line and yeah it kind of keeps me not wearing low neck even at home. I feel lil embarrassed and thought it's high time to work on it. I will try applying aloe gel. Can this never disappear ?

4. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

google dermabrasion, and there may be ayurvedic massage places in India that could do this for you, if you are squeamish to DIY. If you have only 4, what is the pattern ? IMO, you are trying to destroy a bunch of beauty spots, instead of keeping them clean, and decorating them when you wear that low (how low?) neck dress.