online surveys

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Mar 20, 2007.

1. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Have any one tried the online survey website www.globaltestmarket.com.I don't have an idea.If any one of you experienced ,can you share the useful facts of it.

Bhargavi

2. aru219

aru219 New IL'ite

hai bhargavi i am new to this site.i tried this globaltestmarket ,they will ask you to register and then trhey wills end some simple surveys.but they give the points like 5 to 50 for a survey and at any point of time u may disqualify for that aprticular thing.so onc eu reach 1000 pints u ahve to cash the or od some shopping.but i think it wil;l atke a lifetime to get 1000 points.this is my experience with globaltest market.
    bye aruna

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear aru,
    It is so long i am getting a response.Thank you soooooo much for the feedback.It is after a long time i feel that investing our time and efforts in online surveys is highly a layman's job.I have even created a thread and have also added a poll.You can have alook at it.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/working-from-home/4129-online-surveys-confusions-and-dilemmas.html
    Many of them suggested that t is not safe,since we are providing our address ,we are not sure whether it is genuine.It is highly risk taking.I can speak for hours abt it.Exploiting people's weakness thro attractive advertisements,i have even discussed it with many persons working in MNCs(my brother,B'law),their impression is"If it is really worth and constructive,it should have become popular and we can itself find many persons.But i have never met even a single person .i am repenting that i have wasted a long time analysing abt online surveys.Any way thank you once again for your feedback.
    Good Luck
    takecare