Online Surveys from Home?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by juhi_sri, May 31, 2005.

1. Rajul

Rajul New IL'ite

Online survey... money and time waste

Hi
    Online surveys are not a source of income its only lolypop. Its my suggestion to all please don't waste your money in buying these stupid lolypop.Time is precious and don't waste it for only points .Truth is that you will waste your hours and will get 5 or 10$ once in blue moon.
    I have wasted my money but frankly speaking please don't waste your.
    Thanks

2. ItsMeSuja

ItsMeSuja New IL'ite

Hi Netra..

It is good to know that you stay in Atlanta. So where do you stay in Atlanta? I tried sending a private message to you but i'm unable to send as you have not given permissions. Pls. do send a private message to me with your email id or phone so that i can get in touch with you as i also stay in the same area...

Bye
    Take care
    Sujatha

3. padmaravi

padmaravi New IL'ite

Hello suja.,

Iam Padma.,recently joined this site and found its worth it.,

I have also planning to try some online surveys., I have got a good idea abt it.,
    Do u too take online surveys.,
    So where do u live in Atlanta.,
    take care.,
    regards

4. laukya

laukya New IL'ite

Online surveys

Hi All,

I am Laukya Reddy joined recently in the form. I live in Hyderabad (India). I have seen many messages on online surveys where some are positive and some are negative. I want to express my experience on it. I joined one of the online survey site in 2004 by paying Rs 2000/- and have participated in the surveys. I got paid by cheque of Rs 1000/- after 6 months.

So, I feel atleast not all online survey offers are fake coz, for most of the invitations which I got I couldn't participate because once I enter it, I was getting the message, "sorry, this survey is limited to US and Canada citizens only" As I found most of you living in US, I think, this is one of the good option for ladies who want to work from home.

Laukya Reddy

5. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

HI uma

Hi uma ,

This is Srilu from india (bangalore),
    could u plz tell me the details how to do online surveys and wat exactly do we need to do and wat kind of the payments do we need to pay to the site or do we need to pay any thing to register could u plz tell me all the details?

Thanks Uma

6. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

Hi laukya reddy,

i am srilu i stays in bangalore i am also from AP can i have few more details from the online surveys

where do u stay in hyd?

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Are those websites honest

Hi juhisri,
    As there are lots and lots of confusions about online survey jobs,I still have a doubt whether they are really geniune and more specifically i want to if there is anybody is experienced who is earning and whether they are paid honestly?If there are so you please share your experiences and suggest such websites so that we will be helpful.I am even planning to submit a thread or article on online survey jobs.

Its me BhargaviChakravarthy

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007
  8. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Surveypro.com

Hi all,
    I have been visiting this website www.thesurveypro.com in which most of the paid surveys are open only to US or UK residents .But there are some .In particular this website www.globaltestmarket.com is available worldwide.I am planning to join it.Can anybody mail your suggestions .

BhargaviChakravarthy

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  9. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

Hi Juhi,

Even i have the same doubt to clarify they are asking us to pay 2.95$ and it will repeat every 30 days will it be gud and can we earn any bucks and wat kind of work will it be?

Can any body help us?

10. bhairavee

bhairavee New IL'ite

Re: freelance

hi juhi,

this is bhairavee, from Pune India.

the link u have sent is nothing much more then asking to pay dollars , which being an Indian i don't have :)

nyways....
    any better Ideas for freelancing Jobs ???????? anyone knows..???

regards,
    bhairavee.