online shopping

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mybaby1, Dec 13, 2011.

1. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hi all,

now a days life is quite busy n we do have new options of shopping by sitting in the comfortable n convinient environment of our home.so just wanna know how many of u go for online shopping and what things do u shop for.
    i go for online booking of my flight n train bookings ,i also shop for some fashion n house utility materials n so far had a nice experience.

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE :)

regds,
    mybaby1:bonk

2. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Online shopping sure has increased. DH says I am addicted to online window shopping. I keep browsing through different websites to find the best deals. With a baby, online shopping is way more convenient.

Except groceries and clothes I buy everything else online. Sometimes I buy clothes also online. But I buy it mostly when here is free shipping, flexible return policy (love it when I can return to the store even have bought it online) and it is a reputed site.

At the end of day nothing can beat the joy of going to the shops/mall directly to shop till we drop!

3. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Good thread Mybaby1. We can accumulate a list of useful sites. For books I have purchased from Flipkart and Infibeam. Another one for health and beauty is HealthKart.

4. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

thanks geetha,

i hv shopped frm homeshop18.have some gud deals on branded products.ha been a nice experience n money saving also...

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi mybaby1
    I use online shopping as well, mainly for booking tickets and buying books.
    But as ramya mentioned am too a big time online window shopper.
    Am still hesistant to buy clothes ,thinking whether the quality will be good.
    I have to get the feeling in my hands before buying those;)