Online Shopping Cheating Case Please Help....!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by frndlysgp, Apr 16, 2017.

1. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

Dear All,

So I was looking for these designer Sari blouses as my old ones does not fit me any more. I saw that embroidery blouses are the trend now, so got the quote from few boutiques. Most of these studios needs an advance payment before they start the work. So i finalized a boutique called Satya Studios to design my blouse. I had to attend my cousin's wedding in Bangalore which is my home town too. But this studio was Hyderabad based there design, quote and delivery date was okay for me so i transferred the amount to them. I stay abroad so all the communication happened through whats app. They have a Facebook page through which I got to know about them.

So fast forward initially they said it will be done in March last week, later said April 1st week. So when I asked them in second week they said work is heavy and need one more day. I said fine and told them a date when i need it. But after that when i message them there is no proper reply. Don't reply my calls. I have paid 9000 rupees for the blouse. They say they will send next day and next day when I call they say its sent, but don't give a tracking number. Then yesterday when i asked they say its public holiday on Friday so there is a delay.They also block me from posting anything on FB because I asked them on FB once as they were not replying for my msgs. So yesterday evening I was pissed off so created a new FB account and dropped a message saying that I will go to consumer forum. I also dropped a message on whats app. So midnight I receive a message saying that it takes just a second to delete negative comments on Facebook. They say they have sent but don't give tracking number, not ready to refund saying its nor their policy. They say today is weekend their team has already sent and can give tracking number only tomorrow. But i beleive they are just faking it again. I have lost the trust and peace of mind.

How do you think I should proceed further? I already read though the consumer forum. But I want to know whether any one has faced some thing like this before and how did they solve the issue? Please suggest me. Thanks in advance

2. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

I posted comments on behalf of u

3. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

They blocked me also now

4. aamrapali

aamrapali Gold IL'ite

your bank/credit card should be able to dispute and recover the money for you on your behalf since you did not pay in cash.

sarvantaryamini and sindmani like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I came here to see previous posts of @vijji who had liked the answer for the sphere problem by another IL'ite @vidhyalakshmid .
    Ultimately what happened in this case?
    Did op got the money back or the designer blouse ? Did she attend the wedding at Bangaluru in a different attire?
    If she had lodged complaint to whom she wrote? What was the end result if complain lodged?
    A friend of mine booked ticket to fly ex Chennai via Dubai to USA. later he found that was a fake website and he lost huge amount. He was lured by the cheater with enormous discount stated in the web page.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022