1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Online lingerie shopping

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Mahanu, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Dear ILites,

ILites residing in India, I need your inputs in this matter.

I want to do some online lingerie purchase as some of them shown in online ads are attractive and sexy. When I tried to find such type of lingerie in UG section of textiles ,the sales girls dont understand the type of lingerie I am asking for and keep showing the regular ones. I find it difficult and a bit embarassing to describe the details of bra/panties I want, as there are many other people around. In some small shops I did see such type of lingerie in display, but did not venture into them as I found no female sales person in those shops.

If you have purchased lingerie online from india based sites please share the following details:
    1. Which brand is that ?
    2. Are the prices same as in shops?
    3. How well do they fit?
    4. Any other related information.

Your inputs / experience please.

2. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

I would suggest that you can download the pictures you see online and take it to the shop where you want to buy and find out if they have that particular style. I think its much better than trying to buy online and then finding the fit difficult, especially the brassieres its better to try it out in the shopping store and then deciding on it.

3. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Hi Jessica Sharon,

Thanks for your reply and inputs.

4. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Its surprising that none has shared experience of online lingerie shopping. Nobody is purchasing them online?

5. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Try jabong, The are very good in service and delivery also please read carefully about the return policy, chances are very high that we don't get perfect matches on online shops.

6. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Peet1983, thanks for your reply.

7. sonoos

sonoos New IL'ite

hi, i ve purchased lingeries from zivame.com, they r very good n service and delivery.im really very happy with thm..but make sure of ur size before online purchasing

8. gowriav

gowriav Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

i tried with zivame.com as for me i couldnt get my size in shops(they have standard size like 32,34 like that not 32A,32B,32C...if they have it costs more) but in this website i ordered with 1 piece with minimal prize but for my surprice it suited well...now i started to buy only in website ;) but material you should check and again price wise its too costly but they provide offer often so we can get same price as in shops even sometimes less then that....

9. Nikita009

Nikita009 New IL'ite

dear Mahanu,I believe your problem have been solved,While i totally understand what you say and what u are worrying about,also the anxieties about online shopping. However,I think u can attempt shopping oversea,Registring without a real name,and make sure your size,farbic and read the views and Product description carefully,maybe that is Okay.
    Keep an eye on customs fee for importing the goods from outside the country.

[TABLE="class: table"]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 4"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TABLE="class: table"]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 4"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  10. mmdigitalleads

mmdigitalleads New IL'ite

Next time try jabong, really awesome services in my experience.