1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Online Carnatic vocal and violin classes

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by prs, Oct 14, 2010.

1. anushma83

anushma83 New IL'ite

Namaskaaram Prs Sir,

I would like to know is your style Lalgudi style or parur style...?

2. gopigopir

gopigopir New IL'ite

You can perhaps try contacting a renowned carnatic violinst Shri Melakaveri Thiagarajan. He lives in Nanganallur Chennai and he teaches both in person at his place and Also Thru Skype Online...

3. srisesh

srisesh New IL'ite

hi,
    i saw your post recently. Is there a mail id i can write to you regarding vocal /violin classes.

Regards,
    SS
    =prs;1458013]Namaste All,

When I read topics relating to Music classes, I found that many fellow members are in want of good teachers in their area. Unfortunately most palces in the US do not have ample teachers and that too teachers who can guide their students in proper path.

I am a professional musician( Vocalist and violinist) and have been exposed to this field for more than 20 years now. We have recently moved into US and I am planning to offer music classes from this Vijayadashami both private and online classes. I have had the experience of teaching many a students online as well as private.

Those of you who want to know about the Divine music of India are welcome to contact me. Music theory is also taught as it gives a strong foundation. You are also welcome to pose any doubts or discussions on Indian carnatic music and I will be happy to share my knowledge with you.

Hope you have a great musical journey!!

Regards
    Prs[/QUOTE]