online carnatic music teacher

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by booma, Dec 17, 2009.

1. giriraj

giriraj Bronze IL'ite

I am teaching the basics of carnatic music. I am in chicago

2. bharri

bharri New IL'ite

How do you do it online?? How much is the fees

3. brvcom

brvcom New IL'ite

Hi

I offer online music classes for Indian music. Please private message me for more details.

4. Jaya1957

Jaya1957 New IL'ite

Ms Booma
    Hi This is Jayaraman Jagadeesan from Chennai. Saw your requirement for an online music teacher for your kid
    I teach Carnatic Music Vocal through Skype to various students located at USA, Australia, Abudhabi, Denmark etc and I can give the reference of them to you if you want to enquire about my teaching from them. Please private message me for more details.

I am a disciple of Dr Vasantha Srinivasan of Tuticorin & Shri Ramasamy PIllai of Suseendram .Started this school during the year 1996 for training students from basic to any level More than 50 students learn carnatic music - vocal from me. My methods are innovative and easy for the students to have a strong basic foundation for the beginners and easy techniques used for others to project their voice and culture it properly who have already learnt something in it. My timings are flexible All days in the week from 7am to till 9pm and I can take home tutions if the student need it necessarily Also I understand Online classes if the student is located away from my place The only thing that I can assure is that :eek:nce they join my training in music, they would definitely feel that they had wasted their precious time and money elsewhere and that they got a dedicated teacher..

5. Jaya1957

Jaya1957 New IL'ite

Ms Booma- I am Jayaraman Jagadeesan from Chennai India. I have more than 15 yrs of experience in teaching music particularly in making a child learn proper basic lessons and voice culture and keep them learn quickly using innovative and easy techniques. I teach through skype also You can contact me thro private messages.

6. vidhyashyam

vidhyashyam New IL'ite

could you pls give your contact number? we are living in US and am looking a music teacher for my 4 years old daughter.
    thanks
    vidhya shyam

7. sahariya12

sahariya12 New IL'ite

Hi I,m from Blore and looking for Skype classes for my daughter aged 11 can you help us out.i learnt carnatic music till kirthanas but have been out of touch for more than 20yrs

8. sahariya12

sahariya12 New IL'ite

Hi I,m looking for classes online carnatic music for my 11 yr old daughter can you help us

9. Counseling

Counseling Bronze IL'ite

My Mil is taking classes in Chennai and through Skype too. If you're interested pls give your email id and she will get back to you.

10. mahemeena

mahemeena New IL'ite

Hi Saketa,

Can you please share me her contact, my daughter is 9 years old and learning Carnatic. I need someone to teach her through Skype .
    I am a tamilian and preferring Tamil teacher.
    Thanks a lot
    Meenakshi