1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

One size jeans reduction mission in new year !!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by pman16, Dec 31, 2011.

1. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

hi frnds,

me too just going with regular exercise but with little party food was more dis week!

hope will follow pman to increase 10 mins in each and decrease in fried food :)

2. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

What happened no updates....my side no improvements just with regular walk 5 days per week thats all!

I dont know why i am not getting interest these days to do exercise suddenly.. i am just feeling to sit! This is happening from this week !

3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vijaya,

Me too was busy with kids activities. Im waiting for good weather and also time change from this week. Will then start swimming.

4. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pman,

Good to know that you will start swimming. I am just regular only in walking only and dont know when will get some motivation and do some more workouts !!!

Whether you measured your waist size or weight? any changes??

5. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Hello Vijaya and Pman,
    had to dig out this thread :)..y so silent..now that summer is about to begin, i want to focus on losing inches...w.r.t weight loss, am back to my pre preg weight...113 lbs.. I wanted to achieve 50kgs/110 lbs before toning but now am fine with this...I have controlled my diet to a great extent and working out too..my endurance has improved very much..am able to run 3 miles without any panting/gasping in treadmill..
    but i realise i skip the crunches part and focus only on cardio..from now, i want to concentrate on both..will you both also join..we can set some inches goal and work towards it every month..what do u say?

3 people like this.
  6. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

hi paddubala,

Thanks for refreshing the thread, i had viral fever so unable to do any kind of workouts!

glad to hear that you got pre preg weight back. I am interested to join you.... so that i can get some motivation too.....

presently my weight is 53 kgs...

7. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Thanks rmpriya,vijaya and radhaparth for the likes..
    Vijaya, am trying to find some good abs workout video..do you have any suggestions..we can aim to do the abs workout 3 days a week ..then consistent cardio rest of the times..from what i have learned, you dont get changes in abs unless you give rest n do..so lets just aim for 3 times..but proper ones..
    or else like a challenge, we can do crunches for 30 days everyday and check whether we see any inches loss..what do you suggest?

8. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

hi paddubala,

i was busy with some personal stuff and was unable to reply.... now what exercises are you continuing? As my son is having holidays iam busy with him.

Only evening walk i am continuing. Yes we will get motivation if we start a new exercise and check for a month either it is crunches or some thing!!! I will start to follow from 1st of April. So can we start ????

Where is pman, hope she z doing fine...

If we start jumping jacks and Suryanamaskar how it will be? any suggestions?

9. puppa

puppa New IL'ite

I am new person in this thread i too want to join u peoples. my tummy looks very odd . so odd that everone of my relative ask me r u preganant and i feel embarassed. i am losing all beautiful dresses. i am not getting enouh time to exercise becoz of my kid but this time i wil surely try .

10. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry friends for not posting here.I was down with muscle pain so had to take a break from workouts.Im giving myself rest until this weekend and will again resume from April first week. I too hv to gear up for summer vacation. Someone please take the initiative and start another thread and give 2-3 days time for people to gather . We all can later add our ideas.