1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Once Upon A Bath Rug

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Rihana, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Aspiring to more <marbles> is life. Most everyone has that. Some of your questions are like that byline "enquiring minds want to know".:kissingheart:

Yes. I have seen a few others do it. Our balcony has side shields, I couldn't see the neighbor, although the kendo stick on futon has a distinct sound to the goings on. I also have a vacuum cleaner that has a vibratory plate for just such a purpose -- deep pile carpets, clothesline-hung-futons and such can be cleaned with this. make: hitachi[/QUOTE]
    Yes; a variation of what you see in the picture. Instead of the wall picture, we have a window to sunlight above the soaking tub, and lockable metal door. I wouldnt want anyone looking through the door-glass when I am dancing on the soaped kitchen floor mat.:blush:
    [​IMG]

When you are on the next major renovation, there are things like this you can get. It essentially removes the toilet, and uses space to set up the rest of the things.

2. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

The toilet lid covers and the contour rugs are abominations and banished from Casa Amica. But they're not as bad as toilet tank covers and potpourri bowls. :shakehead:

I use thick, soft, 100% Egyptian (not made in India :p) cotton toweling bath mats which get laundered (washer and dryer) often. No anti-skid backing.

Where do you buy these slippers? I could use some. Please. Thank you.

Rihana likes this.
  3. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

These are my favorite bath rugs:
    Wamsutta® Duet 24-Inch x 40-Inch Bath Rug

Plush and easy to wash. I just throw the rugs in washer at 'sheets and bulk items' setting, dry in sun and throw in dryer for 10 min to fluff up.
    Never used toilet seat covers and contour rugs...ick factor . I wash rugs every other week.

Rihana likes this.